Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Souten no Ken/Hokuto no Ken DD X Grappler Baki franchise

EVERYONE'S ALREADY DEAD! Because the prophecy of the great cataclysm is going to come true soon, but its not yet time for Hokuto to reveal itself and bring order to a shattered world!

Stuck in between events and without his older brother by his side, Kasumi Ramon a.k.a. Ryuken is forced to sit by the wayside and watch the future unfold as he patiently waits for the coming of the Saviour of the Century's End: RAOH!

Or, at least he thinks it's going to be Raoh, because the kids haven't arrived from across the sea yet!

So what to do until the apocalypse?

Watch the present generation of fighters who are in the limelight, while keeping the secret of Hokuto buried right under their very nose...by opening a convenience store in the middle of town.

...where if any contemporary fighter enters, they are sure to lose their memory and have flashbacks of being molested by 1001 hands!

so complete out of left field !

Super Mario X Paranoia Agent
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Legend of Zelda and Metroid would probably be fun.

Attack on Titan and High School DxD. And it's not because Eren and Issei share the same voice actor... ok fine, it's only because Eren and Issei share the same voice actor.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

I know this is about dream team-ups that haven't actually happened, but I'd like to take this opportunity to point out some actually-made absurd crossovers that were pretty decent:

Superman/War of the Worlds
    Magnus, Robot Fighter vs. Predator
    Sonic Super Special #7 - (An Image Universe crossover)
    Star Trek/X-Men (two comics and a novel)
    Batman/Elmer Fudd
    IDW/Mars Attacks! (Transformers, Ghostbusters, Popeye, etc.)
    Image Universe/Mars Attacks!
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 05-27-2018 at 06:49 AM.

Legends of Tomorrow and Ghostbusters

Ninja Turtles and Gargoyles

Bayonetta and Wonder Woman

Scooby Doo and Shadowpact

Spongebob/ Aquaman

Billy and Mandy/Doctor Strange

Courage the Cowardly Dog/Pokemon

Street Fighter/King of the Hill

In the spirit of Archie Meets the Punisher, I'd like to see the Riverdale version of Archie meet the Netflix version of the Punisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    -Captain N the Game Master and Reboot: 'The User Wars' with Viruses trying to reach the real world.
    That'd be cool. Establish that Kevin actually is a User, but since he has entered Videoland, he can somehow travel to Mainframe. That's when the Viruses realize the possibility of them doing the reverse to enter the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Anything at all and Gargoyles just to bring it back.
    I'd like to see Gargoyles and Samurai Jack. I don't know if it falls under "absurd", possibly because the world of Gargoyles is so close to our own whereas Samurai Jack is this crazy dystopian future ruled by Aku, but they do share some common myths. Odin, for instance, played a huge role in Samurai Jack and yet in Gargoyles, he isn't a god but a member of a magical third race. Having Jack meet the Manhattan Clan would be interesting, as Jack typically gets along well with people from Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    That'd be cool. Establish that Kevin actually is a User, but since he has entered Videoland, he can somehow travel to Mainframe. That's when the Viruses realize the possibility of them doing the reverse to enter the real world.
    He wouldn't have the protections of a Guardian so he'd be vulnerable to being infected but as I recall he can't go home of his own volition so him being turned wouldn't be the end of the story. Thus the war over the User takes a brand new turn. It also opens up all the other worlds of Videoland to Mainframe and all the other systems on the Net and could even lead to 'upgrades' or the newer versions appearing alongside the older ones (X meets Megaman, etc). That and Simon can finally meet better Belmonts

Adding Supernatural and Fate/stay night
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Adding Supernatural and Fate/stay night
    Well, I guess after fighting God's sister, they're already so far out of their league, why not throw them against anime super god wizards?

Super Mario X Scooby Doo

Final Fight X Streets of Rage X Double Dragon X Battletoads X Bad dudes: the Greatest Team up Ever!

Dragon Ball Z X Hello Kitty

Fist of the North star X Darkwing Duck

Batman X Megaman

Superman X Ratchet & Clank

Spider-Man X Mad Max

Wonder Woman X Sonic X Kirby

Castlevania X Scooby Doo

Daredevil X Stick it to the Man.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

You know what would be cool, a Shin Megami Tensie/Fire Emblem game.

No, I mean, in an actual crossover game, not a J-Pop Persona knock-off with FE cameos.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    You know what would be cool, a Shin Megami Tensie/Fire Emblem game.

No, I mean, in an actual crossover game, not a J-Pop Persona knock-off with FE cameos.
    I agree 100%. When I first saw that teaser trailer for the crossover, I was very excited. My excitement vanished when it became, as you call, a J-Pop Persona knock-off. There were so many options they could have taken with that game, and still could if a game like that were actually made today.