Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Sonic & Mario & Rayman & Crash & Shantae & Rachet & Clank & Jak & Dexter & Mega Man & Donkey Kong & Klonoa & Bionic Commando & Banjo- Kazooie & Earthworm Jim & Rocket Knight & Dynamite Headdy & Decap attack & Gex the Gecko & Shovel Kinght & Knuckles The Hodge podge platformer .
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Truly, truly, truly outrageous?
    If you are going to invoke the 80's Jem, the Truly Outrageous Xover that should have happened is Jem vs. GI.Joe's -Cold Slither

Last edited by Güicho; 06-05-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

13 Reasons Why x Friday the 13th.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    13 Reasons Why x Friday the 13th.
    I though this was crossovers you want to see, not curbstomps.

Anyway for me I'd like to see The Orville and Star trek Discovery. I like both shows but their difference in tone would be great in a crossover. Especially the jokes above how much more serious Discovery is from standard trek.

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    I though this was crossovers you want to see, not curbstomps.
    I assumed we were allowed some overlap.
    Besides, Jason cleaning house would only improve things.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

One Punch man & Boku no Hero Academia & Knuckles
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

BANNED

X-Files + Stargate

When the Deep State of the X Files universe finds indications about something deeper and darker than they are, they rope their go-to people back in: Mulder and Scully.

The thing is, even Mulder doesn't know how deep down the rabbit hole goes until he's paid a visit by Director Woolsey, Col. Carter, Maj. General O'neil, and some huge guy with tattoos on his arm.

Lo and behold the pair of them, along with First elder and Cancer Man, end up with their heads in bags and under the Antarctic ice.

Looks like even The Syndicate and the Deep State weren't aware of the best-kept secret on the planet: Stargate Command.

Cancer Man: "What happened to 2012?"

O'Neil: "What do you mean, 2012?"

Cancer Man: "The invasion! Why didn't it happen?"

Carter: "We happened. We've been protecting Earth from alien threat since the Stargate program gained several degrees of autonomy, thanks to in Mr. Woolsey here."

Elder: "Look here, we RUN the IOC. We own the CIA, and the military, every damned thing, every pin that drops, we hear it. So none of this is..."

"Surprising?" *Todd the Wraith appears and puts his hand over Elder's chest* "What's the matter? Why do you look so surprised? I thought you knew everything..."

Woolsey: "Now then , Mr. Mulder. Ms. Sculley. I believe we have business to attend to. Oh, and there will be no smoking, please. My sinuses are quite sensitive."

*cue Elder's screaming in the background as the pair are led off to Woolsey's office...in the middle of SF Bay*

Last edited by T51R; 05-28-2018 at 10:49 PM.

Astonishing Member

Happy Tree Friends and Warhammer 40k(even better when Digimon, Teen Titans(must 03-06 cartoon), Pokemon anime, Kingdom Hearts, Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic tossed into this mix for at least. and Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody(she's from Pokemon the movie 2000), Robin, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari are more often than not sole representatives for Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon Anime, Teen Titans cartoon, and Digimon respectively in this scenario where to make everything fair, both Ash&co and Digidestined are deliberately powered up)

Heroes TV Series with Crysis game series(for best results, latter got Crysis 2-3 and comics are have their canon ignored while former have canon following Hiro Nakamura's joining Pinehearst ignored)
    Last edited by Masonicon; 05-29-2018 at 06:12 AM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Fantastic Member

Lego/D&D.

Just to answer the question: Which hurts more when you step on it barefoot? A lego brick or a d4?

My Forum check it out

Okay, maybe not absurd, but...
    Aliens and Metroid
    Aliens and the War of the the Worlds
    Metroid and the War of the Worlds

Cthulhu / Everything
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Cthulhu / Everything
    Cthulhu and Legend of Zelda would make a most excellent game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Cthulhu and Legend of Zelda would make a most excellent game.
    Legend of Zelda: Breath of R'lyeh
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan