Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Hero View Post
    Well the reborn suit does have the cuffs I meant without the trunks the suit would've been perfect.

Totally agree about the belt being thicker though.
    Oh okay, I got ya.

The wrist cuffs are a tough issue for me. I mean, from a design standpoint they should be there. Most everything else has that kind of element, other than the neckline. So including them makes sense from my "artist's sensibility" (I have a background in graphic design). But I'm not sure if I actually like them being there. I think they might clash with the "hands on, working man" qualities of Clark's character.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Spectacular Member Hopeful Hero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Oh okay, I got ya.

The wrist cuffs are a tough issue for me. I mean, from a design standpoint they should be there. Most everything else has that kind of element, other than the neckline. So including them makes sense from my "artist's sensibility" (I have a background in graphic design). But I'm not sure if I actually like them being there. I think they might clash with the "hands on, working man" qualities of Clark's character.
    I get ya (Artist myself). Clark was always a no issue kind a guy where his actions and looks spoke for themselves so seeing him with other aesthetics that are different from the original would make anyone think twice about whether or not it fit. However, in this case especially from my pov the cuffs work for this "incarnation" or "reborn" Superman look.

If I had my way we never would've had these changes made in the first place and all of us would be at peace with his look to begin with.
    "So as I pray, Unlimited Pak Works!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    The costume looks stupid without them and they just bring the whole thing together IMO.
    Yep! Somethings wrong, something not quite right without them, it completes the circle and complements the whole ensemble - perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Haven't had one issue with them, and neither has anyone that's been praising Bendis' run so far.

As usual, the smallest voices are the loudest.
    Nailed it - As the Circle gets the Square!
    Last edited by jimmy; 06-09-2018 at 05:40 PM.