Default I'm a bit behind, but...(Hal and the GLs #44 spoilers)

So good to see Goldface FINALLY pay for murdering Tomar Re. I remember being shocked when Tomar was killed and hated seeing it ignored. I also enjoying the little Crisis flashback and wonder just how Barry remembers things.

Long love Tomar Tu!
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

I suppose his redemption was stolen by the New52 reboot.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

There have been enough references to the original Crisis now that it appears that it happened pretty much the way it did in the Post-Crisis continuity. It all happened, but the exact details of what actually occurred are fuzzy in people's memories. Initially, that meant that nobody remembered all the alternate heroes like the Superman of Earth-2, Superboy-Prime and the deaths of the Robin & Huntress of Earth-2 and the Supergirl of Earth-1. Now, it seems to include Barry Allen's own sacrifice to save the Multiverse because Wally West was erased from history--although it looks very likely that will be changing with The Flash War.