Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    You mean n52 TT? Priest has been referring it left and right and even referred a specific story from it. Same with TT from what I seen from some pages in the interent. So, it wasn't only Lobdell who actually referred to it the less.
    Has he? I blame DC not making it clear to their writers what is and isn't canon, something we know has still been going on.

Also, it would be hard to make them part of the missing years when they are still teenagers and were active during n52. It isn't like the titans situation.
    They already are though. From "Who the Hell is Conner?" to the massive amount of teasing Williamson's been doing about bringing Bart, as opposed to his Nu52 imposter, Bar Torr, back, to again, no one having any idea who Cassie of Tomorrow was, it's pretty clear they're involved.

DC is definitely to blame for not giving a clear guidance to the writers. How the heck they didn't recognize Cassie and Conner when the titans writers have been referring N52 TT since the beginning?

They could have simply rectons some stuff instead of taking the lazy and messy way of them being "forgetten" (which doesn't make sense at all considering their age unless they are going to pretend they were active when they were children).

BANNED

DC is definitely to blame for not giving a clear guidance to the writers. How the heck they didn't recognize Cassie and Conner when the titans writers have been referring N52 TT since the beginning?
    Well Kon is a bit different since, while yes, he did look a lot like him, Nu52 Kon wasn't actually Kon, much like Bar-Torr wasn't actually Bart. Cassie may have had a new origin and personality, but she was technically the same character.

They could have simply rectons some stuff instead of taking the lazy and messy way of them being "forgetten" (which doesn't make sense at all considering their age unless they are going to pretend they were active when they were children).
    Manhattan didn't literally yank a chunk of 10 years out of the DCU, he took moments that added up to 10 years, at least as far as we know.

Even if that wasn't the case though, not really an issue. Tim and Cassie basically were kids when they started, both were 13, Kon is an artificially grown clone and Bart grew up at an accelerated rate in the future, and in the case of the latter, it seems he isn't even 'missing' like Kon and Cassie, so much as trapped in the Speed Force.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I read more than enough about Mr. Oz in "Superman: Reborn", thankyouverymuch, and don't care about any of the Care Bear Lantern stuff.

By the way, I've dropped Action Comics from my purchases now that Bendis has taken over (forcing Dan Jurgens out).

As far as I'm concerned, it's just chicken-$#!t.
    You sound like a very mature...

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    You sound like a very mature...
    Well, I don't quite qualify for a senior citizen's discount at most places, but I am old enough to join AARP.
    As for Geoff Johns' latest . . "project", I've read enough bad Geoff Johns stuff from the past several years to know not to bother with the current travesty until after it's collected in a tpb, and only if it delivers specific things I've been waiting (and I'm still waiting!) to actually happen.

BANNED

After the events of Young Justice #5... does anyone else think that Tim should be on the missing time case ? https://www.cbr.com/young-justice-robin-spoiler-love/

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    After the events of Young Justice #5... does anyone else think that Tim should be on the missing time case ? https://www.cbr.com/young-justice-robin-spoiler-love/
    Or maybe he should still just be missing?

BANNED

I always thought that when Mr oz was revealed to be jor el he would reveal that he punched the fifth dimension while he was capturing mzy which led to the whole mess.