Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Mmmm if they killed my favorite mutant permanently? idk.. i'd be sad and mad but i wouldn't stop reading x-men comics because of it. My favourite mutant is Madrox, and its kinda hard to imagine him being dead "permanently"

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    You sure Uncle Ben has hardcore fans?
    Hey i got 3 uncle Ben posters and 2 t-shirts.. i wearing one right now!!

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Nobody stays dead forever. SOME WAY SOME HOW they’ll be back.

Look at Jean, Logan and Pro.X they are back. Watch Scott’s coming back.
    I'm pretty sure there are a number of characters that have remained dead. Now, it might be fair to say that someone could bring them back, but until it happens....

I stopped reading whan they killed Cyclops. Well, technically it was more how they tried to make him the evilest mutant villain evar without showing anything. If he had died like a hero I probably wouldn't have been so upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I stopped reading whan they killed Cyclops. Well, technically it was more how they tried to make him the evilest mutant villain evar without showing anything. If he had died like a hero I probably wouldn't have been so upset.
    Regardless, he's not alive, so I'm not reading any x-books.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Regardless, he's not alive, so I'm not reading any x-books.
    I won't argue how you feel. I'm just saying that I personally could have lived with it had they not chosen to crap all over him after death as well. Most characters - especially major ones who have heavily influenced the narrative for years - are going to take a turn as a guest of the reaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I won't argue how you feel. I'm just saying that I personally could have lived with it had they not chosen to crap all over him after death as well. Most characters - especially major ones who have heavily influenced the narrative for years - are going to take a turn as a guest of the reaper.
    Absolutely. It'd be easier to live with of course. It's not out of spite that I'm not reading X-Men, it's simply because my favorite X-Man is not alive and not in any of the books.

BANNED

I buy books with Gambit in them and avoid all else. So far. Killing off Scott AGAIN is just WRONG.

The only X-Men stuff I read is X-23, so if she was killed off forever, I wouldn't be buying any more X-Men stuff. Plain and simple.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)