THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Default Nightwing vs Hush #1 Preview (groomsman Superman)

Seeley casually drops a DC One Million shout out for Superman, and makes Superman the coolest groomsmen ever. Check it out.

PS LOVE Superman robots.

Last edited by Superlad93; 05-30-2018 at 06:26 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

There are indeed parts of me that deeply regret not following the current Batman stuff. I wish I trusted in that talent in that office and followed since Rebirth. But I guess I can still check this out separate from most other stuff.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Seeley needs a Superman run immediately.

I'm not following King's Batman but this looks like a fun read.

BANNED

Seeley needs to takeover the main Batman book from King.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Any book where the World's Finest are on display is something I'm interested in and this seems a genuinely fun story with my three favorite superheroes. Going to be picking it up for sure.
    Last edited by Robanker; 05-31-2018 at 05:26 AM.