Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    thats because they want Pyro back because he is an iconic very recognizable character, but he had a very good death so they don't want to resurrect him. Or because Guggenheim would get money for the usage of this new Pyro as creator instead of Claremont, if this character ever appears in products.
    Eh

Iconic tho?

I just noticed that Dazzler's new band is named Lightbringer, the same name as Dazzler Thor's hammer

The same Dazzler Thor who also died in Ali's arms of M-Pox because of Terrigen poisoning

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    A proper explanation or any kind of acknowledgement of her T-Mist plague would be nice. Even if we are to assume her resurrection powers "fixed" her.
    That was kinda my point, that it hasn't been followed-up on. Not that there's been much of a chance since A-Force ended, w/Dazz bein' mostly M.I.A., other than cameos. Hopefully, Astonishing will address it in some capacity, and it'll be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I just noticed that Dazzler's new band is named Lightbringer, the same name as Dazzler Thor's hammer...
    "And the Snikts," hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    ... The same Dazzler Thor who also died in Ali's arms of M-Pox because of Terrigen poisoning
    Yeah, MUCH quicker, than our Dazzler...

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 06-03-2018 at 09:33 PM.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    ...so did the writer actually read the whole IvX thing? Because having your new Nu/Inhuman character get pissy about mutants still being sore over NuHumans getting powers from the same cloud that gassed mutants to death maybe ain't the best foot to start a Dazzler story off on. Just sayin'. And maybe Dazzler can start screaming about mutant/Inhuman solidarity 1) when Nu/Inhumans have faced the same level of death and persecution from the MU humans that mutants have and 2) when they make some serious reparations for all the death and suffering caused by the Terrigen Mists.
    I’m guessing you didn’t follow Secret Empire or Inhumans vs. X-Men, then.

Besides, that’s not the new Inhumans fault they became Inhumans, they just got caught in the Mists. Most if them didn’t do anything wrong beyond existing.