View Poll Results: Who is Emma Frost's greatest victim?

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adrienne Frost

4 2.65%
  • Astrid Bloom

4 2.65%
  • Blips of Inhumans

11 7.28%
  • Butter Rum

60 39.74%
  • Cassandra Nova

2 1.32%
  • Cyclops

10 6.62%
  • Firestar

19 12.58%
  • Hellions

7 4.64%
  • Jean Grey

28 18.54%
  • Kimura

1 0.66%
  • Kitty Pryde

2 1.32%
  • Sebastian Shaw

3 1.99%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    A bunch of inhumans in spaceship follow Black Bolt's son's lead? Unlike anyone on the poll, they actually lost their lives in IVX right?
    They are probably covered under the 'blips of inhumans' choice. But besides them, Astrid Bloom, Adrienne Frost, Butter Rum, and the original Hellions are all dead.

Ultimate Member

I feel like some of these people (Cassandra Nova, Kimura, Astrid, Adrienne) don't count as victims, because they kind of deserved whatever happened to them. Emma just has different tactics than Wolverine, who would have stabbinated them with much schnikt-bub.

Scott doesn't count, unless giving him the least vanilla sex of his life counts as 'victimizing' him. Jean doesn't count, unless helping to out and destroy the alien parasite pretending to be her and sleeping with her boyfriend, while she's in a coma at the bottom of Jamaica Bay counts as 'victimizing' her. If anything, Jean should be thanking her for her (small) role in getting rid of that pretender, so that she could, eventually, have her life back.

Butter Rum's a horse. And he's dead, so his pain is over. Firestar, on the other hand, wow, she got it hard, and I feel bad for her. My vote's for Angelica.

And this is probably the last place to include an option for Inhumans, since it's the message-board equivalent of the Church of Humanity, only proud and vocal in it's Inhuman hate, and making any thought I once had that Marvel's citizens were unrealistically crazy and over the top prejudiced against mutants naïve on my part, since I see the same sort of stuff about Inhumans (even the NuHumans who are as much victims of what the Terrigen cloud did as anyone) that I'd expect to see on a sign tacked to a dead mutant on Xavier's lawn.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 06-02-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I feel like some of these people (Cassandra Nova, Kimura, Astrid, Adrienne) don't count as victims, because they kind of deserved whatever happened to them. Emma just has different tactics than Wolverine, who would have stabbinated them with much schnikt-bub.

Scott doesn't count, unless giving him the least vanilla sex of his life counts as 'victimizing' him. Jean doesn't count, unless helping to out and destroy the alien parasite pretending to be her and sleeping with her boyfriend, while she's in a coma at the bottom of Jamaica Bay counts as 'victimizing' her. If anything, Jean should be thanking her for her (small) role in getting rid of that pretender, so that she could, eventually, have her life back.

Butter Rum's a horse. And he's dead, so his pain is over. Firestar, on the other hand, wow, she got it hard, and I feel bad for her. My vote's for Angelica.

And this is probably the last place to include an option for Inhumans, since it's the message-board equivalent of the Church of Humanity, only proud and vocal in it's Inhuman hate, and making any thought I once had that Marvel's citizens were unrealistically crazy and over the top prejudiced against mutants naïve on my part, since I see the same sort of stuff about Inhumans (even the NuHumans who are as much victims of what the Terrigen cloud did as anyone) that I'd expect to see on a sign tacked to a dead mutant on Xavier's lawn.
    Give it a few years and the inhuman hate will start to die down. Right now, the fact that Marvel was trying to replace our favorite characters is still a sore spot for many.

Those Zeppelin's came out of nowhere firing lasers at everyone.

Well, I just read the Butter Rum Saga in Firestar's mini. Of the characters on this list I voted for Firestar.
    For a character not on this list, I would pick Storm.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Cyke she ruined the guys rep after his death,and still has not returned his dead body.

Poor firestar. I had to vote for her.

I'd say taking advantage of a man suffering from PTSD and violating every ethical rule a therapist is supposed to follow counts as victimisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'd say taking advantage of a man suffering from PTSD and violating every ethical rule a therapist is supposed to follow counts as victimisation.
    She not a real therapist. She was joking and being facetious. It's not supposed to be taken literally. It's like when she joked about being on drugs when she was a villain, though I wouldn't be surprised if she's snorted coke or two while murdering humans!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    She not a real therapist. She was joking and being facetious. It's not supposed to be taken literally. It's like when she joked about being on drugs when she was a villain, though I wouldn't be surprised if she's snorted coke or two while murdering humans!
    According to Marvel's profile on Emma she is a qualified sex therapist
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

What is a blip of Inhumans?

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    What is a blip of Inhumans?
    Probably something from the autowronger on my tablet. It most likely presumed blimp wasn't a real word and changed it to blip.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 10-31-2020 at 04:28 AM.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Omniversal Majestix Lady Opal Luna Saturnyne! Everybody thinks that she is a cheap knock off version of Emma Frost!
    Last edited by ETMike1988; 10-31-2020 at 02:20 AM.

Astrid reeeeealy nneds to make a comeback
    GrindrStone(D)

Incredible Member

agreed on astrid, either her or Adrienne
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3