Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    Personally I think the next big step for Marvel/ Dc crossover is either animated or live action. Probably animated first.
    If it's ever going to happen (and honestly I'm not sure it ever will), I think we might see it in one of those Lego movies. We've already seen Lego movies do stuff with both marvel and dc properties. So there's a bit of middle ground there.

Justice Society/Invaders

Batman/Moon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If it's ever going to happen (and honestly I'm not sure it ever will), I think we might see it in one of those Lego movies. We've already seen Lego movies do stuff with both marvel and dc properties. So there's a bit of middle ground there.
    I agree there, I could see Lego getting the crossover first.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Astonishing Member

I'd like to see Mr. Terrific( Holt) team up with Miles " Spiderman " Morales.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

No. I really don't tend to like crossovers between different things. I really see no point in them.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I can see a JLAvengers happening. But most probably it would be happen as a DTV animated movie.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Batman '66 and the TV version of the Hulk.

"Please Mr Wayne, don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    No. I really don't tend to like crossovers between different things. I really see no point in them.
    It was a way for two things which have never interacted to interact. What is not appealing about that?

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

I would love to see an interaction between The Rot and Cancerverse. This could see the long overdue meeting between Swamp Thing and Man-Thing. Animal Man, Danny Ketch, and Dr. Voodoo might also make appearances. A Blade/Andrew Bennett crossover could be cool as well. Oh, and a Lobo/Deadpool crossover could be epic.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'll like to see Superior foes of Spider-Man crew work with and against the Secret Six.

Incredible Member

I'd like some silver age "back issues" from amalgam comics....

I'm loving these ideas for crossovers.

Any writer/artist collaborations you all would like to see?
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    I'm loving these ideas for crossovers.

Any writer/artist collaborations you all would like to see?
    Silver Surfer/Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) - Alan Moore & Travis Charest

Batman/Captain America - Frank Miller & David Mazzucchelli

Back in the 90's when the Marvel vs DC miniseries happened there was some talk between the two companies to loan each other a couple characters for a while. I don't recall which characters were discussed that would switch universes. I would like to see something like that happen. I'd like to see the following characters switch universes: Deadpool and Thor going into the DC universe and Lobo and Wonder Woman going into the Marvel Universe.
    "You address omnipotence. Tread carefully."

* Kid Colt meets Jonah Hex
    * Sgt. Fury & the Howling Commandos meet the Haunted Tank
    * Phantom Eagle vs. Enemy Ace