Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Domino: "Ugh, whatever, gosh. I cannot handle this today. I'm cold and would much rather be robbing a bank. Preferably somewhere in sunny Miami."
    Because she, like, can't eeeeven???

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Given Marvel's lack of continuity, Creed + Monet got left in the air. If given closure, she could've chosen to leave Creed. Or told him to go, since those feedings were slowly killing him.

Honestly, the relaunch, then separating them with no explanation dumped pn their Uncanny relationship. Because it does look like Creed abandoned her when she was lost to Emplate. And given his protectiveness of her, that's bad handling on Marvel's end.
    i mean but does Monet need to be in a relationship with Sabertooth..A friendship is cool but a romantic relationship.. Nope, nada.. From Synch to a flirtation with Rictor to a one night stand with Madrox to a situationship with Darwin to being pined over by Strong Guy to Sabertooth. She deserves better. At the very least Monet needs someone like Roberto or Hijack or ??? Dang not a lot of dudes in her age range.. I would be here for a flirtation with Powerman 2 or Justice..

BANNED

I always saw Sabes/Monet as a pervier version of the Logan/Jubes dynamic.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    i mean but does Monet need to be in a relationship with Sabertooth..A friendship is cool but a romantic relationship.. Nope, nada.. From Synch to a flirtation with Rictor to a one night stand with Madrox to a situationship with Darwin to being pined over by Strong Guy to Sabertooth. She deserves better. At the very least Monet needs someone like Roberto or Hijack or ??? Dang not a lot of dudes in her age range.. I would be here for a flirtation with Powerman 2 or Justice..
    If we really look, Monet is a flawed character, and Synch could've done better than the brat Monet was. Lol Like the sweet Jubilee who was crushing on him. Plus her working for the HFC. Her murder of numerous Inhumans. Working with Magneto doesn't paint her in the best light. Plus her own pride that she didn't ask for help with her Emplate issue. Neither she nor Sabretooth handled that properly. I love Monet, but I don't think she's so pure & good that Invert Creed is a stretch.

I ship them since both are favorites, I loved their dynamic, and neither, imo, tend to have good love interests. Other than Creed, I thought Synch was Monet's only good one. Sabretooth had 3 other interests. Two of them were killed off fast and I HATE him & Mystique with a grand passion. If she's one of the new members of Weapon X-Force, then I am off the series permanently. I'm tied of them together, especially if they're gonna revive that pairing after 4 years, but can't address the relationship with Monet from the last year.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-01-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Because she, like, can't eeeeven???
    Silkworm! Ya boi!
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    oof. Even right down to the whole "You can use me to feed on."

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Ha. Never thought of that, but you’re right.

This series has been inconsistent, but it keeps finding ways to stay on my pull list. This preview has a lot of Domino in it so I'm definitely keeping it there. It's hard to say what the future of this series is, but I'm enjoying it more and more lately.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.