Default What volumes does Kaine come back into the picture?

I remember near the end of the 90's clone saga he was arrested and went to prison and that was that, now I know he's been involved with Spidey, Superior-Spider Man and Ben but what I don't know is when he came back into the comics. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfang View Post
    I remember near the end of the 90's clone saga he was arrested and went to prison and that was that, now I know he's been involved with Spidey, Superior-Spider Man and Ben but what I don't know is when he came back into the comics. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    He popped up again in the latter half of Brand New Day (Amazing Spider-Man #608-610) and then Grim Hunt (Amazing Spider-Man #634-637)

Spider Island (Amazing Spider-Man #666-673) set up his solo series.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    He popped up again in the latter half of Brand New Day (Amazing Spider-Man #608-610) and then Grim Hunt (Amazing Spider-Man #634-637)

Spider Island (Amazing Spider-Man #666-673) set up his solo series.
    After his solo series, he is in a volume of New Warriors, and then next shows up in Spider-Verse (ASM Vol. 3 #9-15; Scarlet Spiders #1-3). I think his next appearance after that is Clone Conspiracy (ASM #20-24; Clone Conspiracy #1-5) and then some guest appearances in Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    After his solo series, he is in a volume of New Warriors, and then next shows up in Spider-Verse (ASM Vol. 3 #9-15; Scarlet Spiders #1-3). I think his next appearance after that is Clone Conspiracy (ASM #20-24; Clone Conspiracy #1-5) and then some guest appearances in Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider.
    Yep, New Warriors #1-12 by Chris Yost, the same writer that did Kaine's solo series, and issue 9 in particular wraps up some dangling threads from said solo, with Kaine making peace with one of the friends he alienated during the final arc. He does show up in Spider-Verse, highlight issues of which being Scarlet Spiders #1-3 and ASM Vol. 3 #13, where he gives in to the Other and goes on a suicide run against the Inheritors, managing to kill their patriarch but at the cost of dying himself, though he seems to almost immediately revive in an epilogue two issues later. With The Clone Conspiracy, the issues you need to look out for in particular are ASM Vol. 4 #21, which explains his survival and what he's been doing since Spider-Verse, and Clone Conspiracy #2-5, plus Omega, which sets up his appearances as the main antagonist and then reluctant ally of Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider.
    The spider is always on the hunt.