Default Would you like another big event similar to Acts of Vengeance?

Acts of Vengeance was the big crossover event of 1989, where Loki gets a multitude of supervillains to team up together Legion of Doom style, and the entire point of the event was to have villains fighting heroes they normally have nothing to do with, the idea being that the unfamiliarity will grant them an advantage. This means you had:
    • Alpha Flight fighting Scorpion.
    • Cosmic Spider-Man fighting Goliath, The Brothers Grimm, Titania, Magneto, Graviton, Trapster, Dragon-Man, and the Tri-Sentinel.
    • Daredevil fighting Ultron.
    • Thor fighting Juggernaut.
    • X-Men fighting the Mandarin.
    • Power Pack fighting Typhoid Mary.
    • Moon Knight fighting Flag-Smasher.
    • Fantastic Four fighting Constrictor, Beetle, Shocker and a bunch of other villains.

Perhaps the most famous part of the event however, was Magneto nearly killing the Red Skull, and showing the flaw in trying to team a Nazi SS officer with a Jewish holocaust survivor. However, the idea behind this is sound and would be neat in the present status quo. Though, I heard some complain that it felt like an annoying intrusion, mainly having their books interrupted by an event where they fight someone else's bad guy, but honestly the trade-off is worth it.

Granted, there is a mini-event called the Acts of Evil, which is a throwback, but it's not a massive story event like Vengeance. What I'm thinking is a line-wide event with massive ramifications across the MU. Any ideas for how a modern version of this could be done? Any match-ups you'd like to see? Discuss.

Yeah, I'd love to see a new Acts of Vengeance.

didn't they just do that last month or so? several Annuals?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    didn't they just do that last month or so? several Annuals?
    Yeah, I mentioned Acts of Evil which was a homage, but I mean a large-scale story crossover event with wide ramifications.

If this is the monkey's paw's way of freeing Stevil and Helmut, I'll take it.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate