Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by dr3821 View Post
    You make some good points. I never thought that the Cosmic Rays actually made Reed SMARTER. Has that ever been confirmed in a comic? If what you say is true, then Reed's actions are brazen and reckless since he, nor Ben, were ever meant to pilot that rocket.

Any theories on who that group might be?
    As far as confirming Reed is smarter after becoming stretchy, it was stated somewhere Reed stretches his brain and head to have more thinking power and so works out problems that way. I even saw a pic of Reed stretching up to a big head to work out a problem.

As for the secret group, yeah. The Conspiracy. It was a 2 issue mini, and the group was made up of powerful business and military types, (Sikorski and Thunderbolt Ross were two), who started the experiment to make super people. No one says anything about that now, because the MU is what it is now, and you can’t reverse it, but these guys from the Conspiracy look like the most likely culprits. If you were to analyse the what and why about The Conspiracy, too many things were going on in the Monster Age that could have wiped out the Earth, and Man on the Wall Nick Fury had his hands full. There were plenty of selfless type normals who jumped in when Groot and his like rampaged around, but The Conspiracy could have determined it would be easier to just activate these normal humans and make them super normal. Just my theory.
    Last edited by jackolover; 06-08-2018 at 11:30 PM.