BANNED

Default The Evil Dead Definitive Timeline (3 movies + AvED 3 seasons)

Hello guys!

Since the "Ash vs Evil Dead" TV series changed the game forever, I conceived, elaborated and wrote a NEW "definitive" Evil Dead universe timeline rolling the 3 movies and the 3 seasons of the TV series into one single, cohesive "continuity".

No more discrepancies or incongruences, I swear. I also explained the many mysteries of Season 3 (the Evil Ruby, the time travel at the end of Season 2 and so on).

Have a good read:

THE EVIL DEAD DEFINITIVE TIMELINE
    http://evildeadarmyofdarkness.blogsp...-timeline.html

Feedback is welcomed, of course. Please, spread the URL on your Facebook profiles, as well as other Evil Dead sites/forums. This is the real deal.

Thank you so much!

Incredible Member

not too shabby.

so many alt timelines if you add the video games, comics, but probably best not to go down that rabbit hole.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    not too shabby.

so many alt timelines if you add the video games, comics, but probably best not to go down that rabbit hole.
    Oh man, I think of those as alternate timelines (you're right)... not canon with the live-action "mainstream" continuity (movies + TV series).

Interesting, but I think you made it a bit more complicated than you needed to with some of those extra timelines.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Interesting, but I think you made it a bit more complicated than you needed to with some of those extra timelines.
    Well, that's the only way to make sense out of it. Aborted endings + time travel in the TV series kinda made it more convoluted.