• Curse of Brimstone

19 24.05%
  • New Challengers

16 20.25%
  • The Unexpected

13 16.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Unexpected end at issue 8. Silencer is still an ongoing, per the solicits.

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    Was unexpected issue 6 the last one?
    Well, DC has solicited issues #7 (on sale 12/5) and #8 (on sale 1/9/2019).
    #8 is suppose to be the last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    I'm dissapointed silencer is done
    It is?
    They solicited issue #14 for February (2/27/2019), and there's no mention of that being the final issue I'm aware of.
    (See: https://www.dccomics.com/comics/the-...he-silencer-14)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well, DC has solicited issues #7 (on sale 12/5) and #8 (on sale 1/9/2019).
    #8 is suppose to be the last issue.

It is?
    They solicited issue #14 for February (2/27/2019), and there's no mention of that being the final issue I'm aware of.
    (See: https://www.dccomics.com/comics/the-...he-silencer-14)
    Thanks to both for the news about the unexpected korath / MajorHoy

and my fault I meant sideways

not silencer

Apologies

Yeah, super bummed about Sideways. And it sells better than some of the books that are continuing, (I think?) so I'm really surprised by it ending.

I think once Sideways ends, the only New Age title I'll be reading is Terrifics......
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Yeah, super bummed about Sideways. And it sells better than some of the books that are continuing, (I think?) so I'm really surprised by it ending.

I think once Sideways ends, the only New Age title I'll be reading is Terrifics......
    Well, you may want to dable a little in The Silencer, because it seems that Leviathan is going to play a bigger role than just popping in Action Comics, if I'm not absolutely wrong about what today's issue of Sideways is hinting at.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Well, you may want to dable a little in The Silencer, because it seems that Leviathan is going to play a bigger role than just popping in Action Comics, if I'm not absolutely wrong about what today's issue of Sideways is hinting at.
    I have been wanting to give that one a look. Now that some of the other New Age books are over (or will be soon) and are (will be) off my pull, I'll see if I can't catch up. I hear really good things of course, but Romita Jr. isn't usually my cup of tea so Silencer was always one of those "I'll catch up eventually" kinda things.

Is there a trade out yet for Silencer?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Yeah, the first trade is out, it issues 1 to 6 (so, not the Annual sadly, which is really great). Romita is also out at issue 3, replaced by Bogdanovic, and right now it's Patrick Zircher on the art, and honestly, while the differences in art are grea, I felt that the story actually made the transition really easy. Hopefully, they'll also collect the issues she was in Nightwing in the second trade with the Annual.

I suggest getting the trade on Comixology, since it's often on sales, from what I have seen (but I could be wrong).

Edit : in fact, it's 4,49 € instead of 11,99 € right now on the French Comixology. I don't know if it's on sales in the US however.
    Last edited by Korath; 11-21-2018 at 12:53 PM.