Thread: Lego Movie 2

Default Lego Movie 2

Teaser. Yes lego batman is back also.

Just watched this trailer. Meh.

I loved the first Lego Movie and coudn't wait to see it. I've watched it 3x now.

This doesn't do much for me to want to watch it. IMO, it also seems like Emmet is no longer the lead character. Don't care for it.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl_70 View Post
    Just watched this trailer. Meh.

I loved the first Lego Movie and coudn't wait to see it. I've watched it 3x now.

This doesn't do much for me to want to watch it. IMO, it also seems like Emmet is no longer the lead character. Don't care for it.
    Wait, what in the trailer gives you the idea that Emmett is no longer the lead character? He's the one out on a rescue mission.

On a side note, I imagine that the *real* story is that since the boy's baby sister can now play with Dad's Legos, she takes all the ones she wants and now the boy via Emmett conspires to take them back from his sister. Then, later on, he'll learn that sharing is caring.

I kinda love it when something low stakes is reframed as some high stakes. Though I'm not too thrilled of that old movie trope where, once again, the most capable character is the first to get mostly removed from the story.

Harley quinn confirmed for lego movie 2.

Not particularly excited for this movie to come out