Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Bernie Mac intro and 80s Starscream sounds like a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Bernie Mac intro and 80s Starscream sounds like a plan.
    Alot of actors die but Bernie mac and Robin William's hit me the hardest for some reason.

That's one sweet Starscream transformation.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Alot of actors die but Bernie mac and Robin William's hit me the hardest for some reason.
    I guess because they were so shocking. Even tho Williams seemed really depressed to me in a lot of his roles like he was crying on the inside. Mac was really sudden and shocking to me tho.

Mighty Member

IIRC, this is a soft reboot of the Transformers franchise, exploring an alternate timeline.

I really liked this trailer. I'm getting the same boy and his robot vibe that I got from the first Bay Transformer movie, only with Hallee Steinfield taking the place of Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox. That's not a bad thing. She seems capable of forming a lot more believable bond with Bumblebee over the rather spastic Sam.

I also liked how Bumblebee decides he's had enough of being Rickrolled before Rickroll was even a thing.

And since this is a 80's, I really, really, really want to see Soundwave and his minions in their original forms. A fight between Rumble and Bee would be epic.

I really hope this movie does well, but I am a little bit afraid that Bay has poisoned the well with the last two Transformers movies.

Will this be the first good Transformers movie?
    The 1986 movie says hi.

Check out my remix, let me know what you think:

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I guess because they were so shocking. Even tho Williams seemed really depressed to me in a lot of his roles like he was crying on the inside. Mac was really sudden and shocking to me tho.
    Yea and I think maybe I was just bigger fans of theirs then like Heath ledger. Maybe it cause they're comedians and they make us laugh that we feel closer to them. But yea Both of them blindsided me. Bernie was also only getting bigger it seemed. He wasnt Robin William's big but neither was Robin by the time he passed.

I'm at work so I cant listen in right now. They used Bernie as a voice over in the trailer? I watched it once I dont recall hearing it but maybe I wasnt paying attention. Assume if they did it's his sales pitch from Transformers 1

Yea and I think maybe I was just bigger fans of theirs then like Heath ledger. Maybe it cause they're comedians and they make us laugh that we feel closer to them. But yea Both of them blindsided me. Bernie was also only getting bigger it seemed. He wasnt Robin William's big but neither was Robin by the time he passed.

I'm at work so I cant listen in right now. They used Bernie as a voice over in the trailer? I watched it once I dont recall hearing it but maybe I wasnt paying attention. Assume if they did it's his sales pitch from Transformers 1
    That's exactly it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I think this is more of a send off than a reboot. I think this will be the last Transformers movie set in the Bayverse before Hasbro reboots the whole property to tie it into their "allspark universe" that is supposed to include Transformers, GI Joe, Micronauts, Rom, and MASK.
    That...sounds like a cluster#$& of epic proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    That's exactly it.
    Ahh ok makes sense, ugh I had to go back and watch Mr 3000 and Guess who last night. Was just in a Bernie mood. Gonna watch kings of comedy tonight.

Extraordinary Member

Ahh ok makes sense, ugh I had to go back and watch Mr 3000 and Guess who last night. Was just in a Bernie mood. Gonna watch kings of comedy tonight.
    His T.V show was pretty good too.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    That...sounds like a cluster#$& of epic proportions.
    Could be, but that is what they are planning. Its all about the shared universe baby!!!

80s looking optimus prime and cybetron scene confirmed.

Prime will look like he did in the 80s!

so will there be a flash forward to the young lady as an adult, what would be her reactions to the events of the Bay films?