Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Oh well I don't mean kids and non-fans of course. Nothing dense about being unawares because one isn't a consumer at all or brand new. My mom was suckered too, its why she bought it for me in the first place and jumpstarted my fandom. But as I kid I rarely felt cheated with any media. For me it was a happier time where I accepted anything. But if you were different, cheers to that as well.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Oh well I don't mean kids and non-fans of course. Nothing dense about being unawares because one isn't a consumer at all or brand new. My mom was suckered too, its why she bought it for me in the first place and jumpstarted my fandom. But as I kid I rarely felt cheated with any media. For me it was a happier time where I accepted anything. But if you were different, cheers to that as well.
    Nah, I'm just teasing. I'm not bitter. I wanted to point out that the marriage could be another con job to generate outside interest and so boost sales. I don't think it is, but one can never be sure with comics and big events. There is a history of purposeful deception in the industry.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

New Catwoman poster for the series!

2D89CB20-E239-4D64-A926-0673C3ED867C.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    New Catwoman poster for the series!

2D89CB20-E239-4D64-A926-0673C3ED867C.jpg
    So that's the new title design? Aesthetically pleasant and understated, fitting for Jones's work. The previous cat ears on the C, cat eyes in the O, etc. were too OTT 90's/early 00's. I was slightly partial to the claws standing in for the W but am okay with not having that back either.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    So that's the new title design? Aesthetically pleasant and understated, fitting for Jones's work. The previous cat ears on the C, cat eyes in the O, etc. were too OTT 90's/early 00's. I was slightly partial to the claws standing in for the W but am okay with not having that back either.
    And it's purple .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And it's purple .
    ...I see pink?

...I see pink?
    It looks like the same colors as the Balent costume.

will catwoman have access to batman's gadgets now? Which ones will she use?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    will catwoman have access to batman's gadgets now? Which ones will she use?
    No Catwoman has her own gadgets. Always has.

It looks like the same colors as the Balent costume.
    Balent's shades of purple varied but they were still purple IMO (though this is coming from a layman who couldn't tell you the difference between "mauve" and "lavender" to save his life). But the title looks very much pink, a softer tone at that.

Spectacular Member

The title design isn’t new. The official Catwoman logo was revealed after the New 52 was dropped. This was it.

I'm curious to see if they'll find some way to incorporate the practical features of the old goggles or just have Selina get by without that.
    Balent's shades of purple varied but they were still purple IMO (though this is coming from a layman who couldn't tell you the difference between "mauve" and "lavender" to save his life). But the title looks very much pink, a softer tone at that.
    I still see purple .

I'm curious to see if they'll find some way to incorporate the practical features of the old goggles or just have Selina get by without that.

I still see purple .
    Between 1940 and Brubaker, Catwoman got along fine without the goggles. No injuries to her eyes or face.

She will be fine, lol

I'm going to miss the Cooke outfit but it was only really drawn well in his and Brubaker run (including Stewart and the artists around that time). Jim Lee sexed it up a bit more but it was still good looking. After that though, it morphed into this iffy looking design. I have to say, this new look has grown on me and that interior page of it looks great.

besides a whip? what else?