Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Default Uncanny X-men returning.

UXM series set for Nov.

I'm sure it will star some iteration of Wolverine and a bunch of X-men who are also headlining at least one other current title, I'm sure the premise will be "something something bold new direction" or "something something return to classic adventure." Hard pass.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Spectacular Member parker stark's Avatar

Hope they do something similar to what Avengers is doing now. Classic core group with one or two newbies, fronting the book. With others making occasional appearances.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible Adult

I think we can conclude Uncanny might have Wolverine on it, as he needs to be on a X-Men team for sure.

Then we did hear a while before, that there were plans for Psylocke and Archangel. This might be what they meant.

And (Professor) X said in their last issue of AXM that he had plans, so perhaps he will board that ship as well.

Ultimate Member

Though then it would basically be a good chunk of Soule's Astonishing roster...

BANNED

Wolverine
    Cyclops
    Psylocke
    Angel
    Bishop
    Jubilee
    Chamber
    Maggott
    M

These are all free and not in other teams now and maggott was teased in gold.

A mix of old and new, nice mix.
    Last edited by The BaRoN; 07-23-2018 at 12:30 AM.

I would love it to be an event title like Avengers No surrender with a lot of X-Men and different teams.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though then it would basically be a good chunk of Soule's Astonishing roster...
    What's wrong with that? That run's over anyway.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I am just looking at which X-Men will not star in a book by then.

Assuming the 5 return, or get another title after Extermination, it rules them out and i have a hard time believing either Bloodstorm or Poison getting on a new core title.

Wolverine returns is set and done, so it is logic he will be on it.

We did hear that there were plans for Psylocke and Archangel and neither of them is on a team roster.

(Professor) X said in their last issue of AXM that he had plans, so perhaps he will board that ship as well.

Rogue and Gambit will not be on a team. But since they have an ongoing of their own and are in space, I doubt that they will be on board Uncanny.

Iceman has his solo. But he could be on it. Cable does not have a team book and there were plans for him as well. So I guess he might join.

I think Kitty and Rachel will not be on any team after Extermination.

Other (who I consider) core X-men, like Jean, X23, Nightcrawler, Storm, Beast, Colossus are already on a team book and the former New Mutants, well it is now speculated that a New Mutants ongoing will be announced for late this year, so I don't expect them on Uncanny.

Doing all this calculation I believe the core team would be;

(Professor) X
    Wolverine
    Cable
    Psylocke
    Archangel
    Iceman

and then others, like Rachel, Bishop, Jubilee might turn up for specific stories

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I would love it to be an event title like Avengers No surrender with a lot of X-Men and different teams.
    I second this!

Glad this news was confirmed. We all knew Uncanny was coming back at some point. Now we've got something definitive. I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't get any word on a creative team, but I'm guessing there's a reason for that and one that'll only become clear after its announced. Whatever the case, November can't get here fast enough.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    I am just looking at which X-Men will not star in a book by then.

Assuming the 5 return, or get another title after Extermination, it rules them out and i have a hard time believing either Bloodstorm or Poison getting on a new core title.

Wolverine returns is set and done, so it is logic he will be on it.

We did hear that there were plans for Psylocke and Archangel and neither of them is on a team roster.

(Professor) X said in their last issue of AXM that he had plans, so perhaps he will board that ship as well.

Rogue and Gambit will not be on a team. But since they have an ongoing of their own and are in space, I doubt that they will be on board Uncanny.

Iceman has his solo. But he could be on it. Cable does not have a team book and there were plans for him as well. So I guess he might join.

I think Kitty and Rachel will not be on any team after Extermination.

Other (who I consider) core X-men, like Jean, X23, Nightcrawler, Storm, Beast, Colossus are already on a team book and the former New Mutants, well it is now speculated that a New Mutants ongoing will be announced for late this year, so I don't expect them on Uncanny.

Doing all this calculation I believe the core team would be;

(Professor) X
    Wolverine
    Cable
    Psylocke
    Archangel
    Iceman

and then others, like Rachel, Bishop, Jubilee might turn up for specific stories
    First MMX arc ends in November so Gambit and Rogue probably will be back from space when Uncanny starts.

I think Rogue would be on new Uncanny alone because Gambit is on RED.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Glad this news was confirmed. We all knew Uncanny was coming back at some point. Now we've got something definitive. I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't get any word on a creative team, but I'm guessing there's a reason for that and one that'll only become clear after its announced. Whatever the case, November can't get here fast enough.
    Whatever the reason, it probably has something to do with Extermination. That's my guess anyway.

BANNED

The roster of uncanny x-men would probably be

X
    Iceman
    Jean
    beast
    Angel
    Wolverine
    Storm

'The return of Wolverine will end up here

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    The roster of uncanny x-men would probably be

X
    Iceman
    Jean
    beast
    Angel
    Wolverine
    Storm

'The return of Wolverine will end up here
    So you believe X-Men Red will loose both Storm and Jean AXM will loose Beast. I seriously doubt any of those 3 will leave their current team, because they are just on it.