Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Two thers going to be more tieins cause money
    I'm honestly surprised it's not at LEAST double-shipping for this very reason.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm honestly surprised it's not at LEAST double-shipping for this very reason.
    If it double shipps thats less months to have tieins with no relivence to the plot. I think they had him planned for infinity adjective then moved him out last minute. Him giving up the time stone and his current status quo dont work togethers or make sense unless it was changed last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    There are two reasion to take this long. One there trying to have him return after infinity adjectives. Two Thers going to be more tieins cause money
    He bowed out of Infinity in the first issue. Did he come back in?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Not yet, the way he was written out and how his status with the stone conflicts with his hunt apperance make me think he was written out last minut for hunt for him or hes coming back at a latter date

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    He bowed out by giving his stone to Natasha. He was on the cover for sales push as usual.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    If Logan was going to have a secondary mutation, why not give him something less redundant? Or at least something that could build upon something he already has. Night vision could be cool
    Logan can already see clearly in almost total darkness.

Regarding his return in 2019, on one hand I'm disappointed that it take so long to bring him back but on the other hand it means that Logan won't have to bother with the mess that is the X-Men universe right now so that's great.

Also the mystery behind his return is really interesting and the cliffhanger of the last issue of Weapon Lost could lead to some interesting developments.

About the "hot claws", you guys are completely missing the point, just imagine the possibilities. It could be used to fight against ennemies enhanced with some adamantium or it could be used to cook things :

Or maybe it's a clue about Cyclops's return, maybe Scott and Logan have switched powers when they both died :

Just think about it !!!
    Last edited by Hush; 06-09-2018 at 03:23 AM.

BANNED

Wasn't there a Batman/Wolverine mashup where he had laser claws or something to that effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Regarding his return in 2019, on one hand I'm disappointed that it take so long to bring him back but on the other hand it means that Logan won't have to bother with the mess that is the X-Men universe right now so that's great.

Also the mystery behind his return is really interesting and the cliffhanger of the last issue of Weapon Lost could lead to some interesting developments.

About the "hot claws", you guys are completely missing the point, just imagine the possibilities. It could be used to fight against ennemies enhanced with some adamantium or it could be used to cook things :

Or maybe it's a clue about Cyclops's return, maybe Scott and Logan have switched powers when they both died :

Just think about it !!!
    My god, how couldn't see it before, Logan is using his claws to cook the tastier meat in the Marvel Universe, i was a fool

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    My god, how couldn't see it before, Logan is using his claws to cook the tastier meat in the Marvel Universe, i was a fool
    Exactly !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Exactly !!!!!
    He is the best in what he does after all, but this time what he does is nice.... and tasty

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    He is the best in what he does after all, but this time what he does is nice.... and tasty
    Nice you just discovered Logan new catchphrase

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Wasn't there a Batman/Wolverine mashup where he had laser claws or something to that effect?
    He didnt have laser claws. he was basic logan in a Batman wolverine hybrid outfit

2-Dark-Claw.jpg
    DARKCLAW
    X-Men Forever

Soule was on Marvels podcast, I didn’t really listen to the whole thing, but I’m guessing he will get hot claws when he goes berserker rage, it makes sense people.

BANNED

Overdrawn series...4 mini-series of Hunt for Wolverine , then Return of Wolverine, then what next?