Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

As Psylocke mentions, some of these are new characters that X is going to track down.

I'm just saying you're handing out gifts, you can't find Rogue's powers?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Can someone name all of them? I see Emma, Rachel, Quentin, Synapse, Ink (?)

That's Hope in the top-right, she was scarred to match Cable in a recent-ish issue of his book. (Cable himself being an obvious absentee. Nate Grey too).

Who's that left of Quire? Moonstar?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Can someone name all of them? I see Emma, Rachel, Quentin, Synapse, Ink (?)

Hope, Mesmero, Trance, Chamber, Celeste Cuckoo, Danielle Moonstar. I think that's Nate Grey in the bottom left? The Thinker in the top right. Hummingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    That's Hope in the top-right, she was scarred to match Cable in a recent-ish issue of his book. (Cable himself being an obvious absentee. Nate Grey too).

Who's that left of Quire? Moonstar?
    Strange that neither Jean is here, as well.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Astonishing was hot garbage. I did like the art, and focus on Psylocke, but man this thing read like an online MMO quest line. Where at the end everyone got their "Loot" Then the one member of the party got the "Legendary" Stone of Memory!
    I'm glad this book is done.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Yeah that was a load of rubbish. And the stuff with Psylocke and the Shadow King was done better in 'Psi War'.
    And it only took 2 issues for rhat as opposed to 12 issues here

Anyways, what was the point of X wiping the X-men's memories and hiding his return? I dont get what this is supposed to accomplish
    Last edited by Havok83; 06-06-2018 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Wouldn't it be cool if Charles Xavier came back to life, but he looked and acted nothing like Charles Xavier and even refused to go by the name?
    The simplest answer is that Xavier spent a lot of time in the astral plane fighting or being tortured by Farouk and that leaves marks. Being sincere is not something absurd to imagine having your soul struggling or being tortured in a dark and empty dimension for years. It is not much different from a person who is rescued after being tortured or a soldier with psychological traumas when returning from the war.

Or maybe he feels that he has failed or that his new life allows him to correct his mistakes or he feels he has a new purpose to fight. In any case, the fact that he manipulates the minds of people including his allies shows how dangerous he is no matter how good your intentions are. I can not even understand why Psylocke decided to play his game when he clearly proves to be somebody dangerous and unreliable?

But we're talking about Soule is not the first time he makes a character go against common sense or commit character assassination to make the story follow the path he wants (I still suffer from what he did with Emma).

This story could have ended after Farouk's defeat but overall it was not bad I think 5 or 6 out of 10 is good.
    Last edited by Knives; 06-06-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Yay, Psylocke got a planetary feat, hearing every soup on earth scream in agony. Coolio

I just cant stop shaking the feeling of just how much better, and emotionally impactful, this story would be if this was Karma instead of Psylocke. And,,,,ya'know,,,,,if Soule paid any attention to Bunncanny so we didn't have to waste precious panel time to events that already happened.

also, ew Ink. is Blindfold in there, cause I honest-to-god can't tell.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I just cant stop shaking the feeling of just how much better, and emotionally impactful, this story would be if this was Karma instead of Psylocke. And,,,,ya'know,,,,,if Soule paid any attention to Bunncanny so we didn't have to waste precious panel time to events that already happened.

Bottom leftish.

Soule really just ripped off all of Bunn's character work didn't he. The keep-me-honest thing for Psylocke was directly her relationship with Mags. The Archangel resolution, the same. The promise of a Fantomex story, never to come. Mystique's resolution might as well have been a word for word copy of Bunncanny #16.

Did anyone notice the contents page reading Act Three, instead of Two? I'd have had hope that this run was going to be thrown in the bin and forgotten, if it wasn't for the upcoming annual. I think X-Classified will be the X follow-up. Please, please tptb prove me wrong.

I've really disliked this series. It hasn't really been enjoyable for me since the Xavier reveal at the end of the issue. It's just not the book that was needed and I don't think it ever tried to live up to its "Astonishing" title. I just really don't think Soule is a good fit for the X-Books. He's had his moments, but it is long past time for him to move on. Wrap up his Wolverine story, let Xavier be the martyred dead again and let's see the franchise keep with what little life and momentum ResurreXion gave it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

I have been thinking about Karma being in Pyslocke roll a lot.. She would have been great in it since the 90s tbh.

BANNED

Looking at it again. Somebody REALLY wanted to draw Psylocke in that dumb Jim Lee suit again. Lol.

They kinda...snuck it in there.

BANNED

OOOOH Psylocke did a TP planetary Feat!?!? Nice.

But what did she do???? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    OOOOH Psylocke did a TP planetary Feat!?!? Nice.

But what did she do???? Lol
    more than Rachel in Gold