Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

It was really bad. Glad it is over.

All-New Member

Wow Mr negative and Friends.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Same here. It was terrible writing.

If Prof X is in Fantomex body then why does he still deny he is Prof Xavier?

After all, X is just an alias just like Cyclops. Xavier is his real name.
    He denied because He is a very different character from old Xavier now except for his power set, his memory and his face are the same as in the past
    Last edited by Magnusilver; 06-06-2018 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I thought that could be too, but they were far too generic to tell. Plus I think both are supposed to have dark hair not brown, though Hopes hair was also miscolored here. And I wasn't sure if that was Ebony Maw as the art style altered apperance, but it could very well be. And I think that's Gorgon not Blindfold as that appears to be a male (whom I mentioned).

Yes the Masterminds are missing, as is Supergiant, Sinister, Legion, Maddie Pryor, Selene, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Trance, Stryfe, Casandra Nova, the Stepford Cuckoos, Typhoid Mary, Sersi, Mimic, Sage, Kara Kilgrave, Blinky etc. There's no shortage of telepaths
    Trance isn't a telepath. I'm not sure she is ever described as a psionic either.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    Why can't they just bring Xavier back proper? The bald guy in a wheelchair. The one before the post-Morrison era. Jeez
    Kinda hard after that Red Skull and brain stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Whatever his intentions this Xavier clearly will not be a pacifist or maybe Xavier never was.
    Yeah. The last thing Xavier ever seemed to be was a pacifist. His entire motive was that mutants were weapons. He certainly wanted a peaceful coexistence, but that is not pacifism.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 06-07-2018 at 07:50 AM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

I read AXM from it's inception to its final issue and I must say, it left much to be desired. Other than X, Psylocke everyone else were pretty much uselessly to the narrative, very unfortunate.

BANNED

Gambit you go find Fantomex.....but X is using his body, so either it's a wild goose chase, or a very short search.

Incredible Member

So Xavier's new dream is to look like Alex Summers ?

Spectacular Member

Could someone explain to me (or link me to an explanation) what is the difference between X and Xavier? Why did Betsy ask if he's Xavier again or if he's still X? Is X Xavier who's been changed by spending years within Shadowland?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Kinda hard after that Red Skull and brain stuff.

Yeah. The last thing Xavier ever seemed to be was a pacifist. His entire motive was that mutants were weapons. He certainly wanted a peaceful coexistence, but that is not pacifism.
    Agreed, Xavier was never a pacifist. There is lots of ground between pacifism and 'shoot 'em all and let guy sort 'em out.' Just because Xavier wasn't the latter, doesn't make him the former.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Gambit you go find Fantomex.....but X is using his body, so either it's a wild goose chase, or a very short search.
    Yeah, what's up with that? Just baffling on all levels...

Spectacular Member

Hi guys. I read the issue and I have a couple of questions, why do X said he's not the professor anymore? Also, which is the gift he gave to Rogue?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dam View Post
    Hi guys. I read the issue and I have a couple of questions, why do X said he's not the professor anymore? Also, which is the gift he gave to Rogue?
    With Rogue & Mysitque Soule was trying to paint them as not knowing who they really were since they both have powers that make them think/look like other people, but he hasn't done any research because neither one of them have had any identity issues in a LOOOOOOOOONG time.

All the "gifts" X gave the xmen were worthless and should be regifted or exchanged for cash.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    X is all of the worst attributes of Xavier plus the ego of Fantomex. Blargh. All that nonsense about not wanting to be Charles Xavier any longer is ridiculous. Why bring him back if they're essentially wanting to establish him as a new character and change the man we once knew? I'm gonna be so pissed if X-Classified focuses on X.

I'm incredibly disappointed with the wasted potential of this roster. I remember the initial hype with the cast; I can't believe Soule brought in Bishop, Mystique + Rogue and didn't do anything of value with their characters.

The 'gifts' X granted the team made me cringe, and Soule just recycled character development for Warren + Raven that Bunn already covered in his run of Uncanny X-Men.

I spot Leader, Mesmero, Dani Moonstar, Quentin Quire, Sterilon, Hope Summers, Emma Frost, Psynapse, Emma Frost, Chamber, Julia Carpenter, Ink, Hummingbird, Rachel Grey, and Gorgon. The rest are either too generic to identify, or aren't recognisable. No Jean Grey, Cable, Exodus, X-Man, Mindblast, No-Girl, Monet or Karma? That seems like a big oversight.
    I’m curious what Julia Carpenter, Dani Moonstar and Hope are doing there when Julia lost her Madame Webb powers and apparently her powers in general according to the Prowler solo, Dani doesn’t have her powers anymore and Hope doesn’t have psychic powers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I’m curious what Julia Carpenter, Dani Moonstar and Hope are doing there when Julia lost her Madame Webb powers and apparently her powers in general according to the Prowler solo, Dani doesn’t have her powers anymore and Hope doesn’t have psychic powers.
    It wasn't just telepathy but ANY Level of empathy (which honestly all humans have) or precognition.....but honestly Soule doesn't care about character history or characterization he'll do whatever he wants and the editors wont tell him otherwise. We learned that in IvX....I'm shocked people are excited for his upcoming Wolverine series.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Apparently, from Marvel Wiki, Dani still has residual telepathic powers.