Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Apparently, from Marvel Wiki, Dani still has residual telepathic powers.
    She should still have her Valkyrie death sense. Perhaps that’s psychic on some level.

Also maybe Hope was standing next to Cable?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    With Rogue & Mysitque Soule was trying to paint them as not knowing who they really were since they both have powers that make them think/look like other people, but he hasn't done any research because neither one of them have had any identity issues in a LOOOOOOOOONG time.

All the "gifts" X gave the xmen were worthless and should be regifted or exchanged for cash.
    haahahahahahahahahahahaah it was really weird

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Trance isn't a telepath. I'm not sure she is ever described as a psionic either.
    She projects her astral form.. She also has enhanced perceptions. And while she is not a telepath in the traditional way.. like Scanner her power overlaps a bit. I mean telepathic energy/ Psionic energy has to be either part of what we think of as bio eletrical energy or closely related to it.. both trance and scanner released that energy.

Pretty terrible and cringe inducing. X is basically a deus ex machina and returns to life out of nowhere, showing powers he never had with zero explanation.
    All the others are practically wallpaper and the "new directions" are bland to say the least, I hope we never see Gambit go after Fantomex again and Rogue's plot was repetitive as heck.
    The only good thing is Bishop at least got some panel time, if not the best representation. It would be a shame if Betsy's new status ties her too much with Soule's pathetic Xavier reinvention.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Sounds horrible. What is wrong with the X-Office these days? Everything is so bad.
    Cable is good!

This issue was much better than the last 4-5, with nice stylistic art that screamed AoA to me.