Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Jean's "Protect them, my X-Men." is an interesting bit. She really wants to go about this as non-violently as possible. If I understood the issue right they even gutted the sentinel of all its weapons and now it's a glorified passenger jet. Looking forward to see how far Taylor pushes Jean in her attempts at keeping the peace.

OMG Namor so badass and sexy

Don’t think i like nightcrawler with a beard; don’t think storm really fits oan this team. I did like the lizard-y mutant though.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Enjoyed this issue the most out of all so far. I really wish the x-office would quit with all the X-Men cliches; "hope you survive the experience" and "to me my X-Men". She's what's the 4th character in 5 years to say it? I'm not really digging pet-sentinel III and I wasn't aware that there was a "mutant nation" yet. I thought it was just a concept she presented. Had no idea she had authority to grant "asylum". While I wasn't a big proponent of Namor in the book, he made a really impressive entrance. Very powerful and profound, if not lacking a more arrogant swagger I got used to from his last bout with the X-Men. Didn't know Gambit was so popular that he'd get recognized by a TV anchor (and when did he put his uniform on?! lol). Despite the nitpicking, solid issue.

3.5 out of 5.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

omg namor so badass and sexy
    oh my god yess!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Don’t think i like nightcrawler with a beard; don’t think storm really fits oan this team. I did like the lizard-y mutant though.
    Storm doesn't fit on a team with Jean Grey and Nightcrawler? Get out of here lol

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Storm doesn't fit on a team with Jean Grey and Nightcrawler? Get out of here lol
    no I actually agree with protege but I'm curious why do you say this?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I suspect that people don't think Storm fits because she isn't hogging up all the panel space, but... she super does. She doesn't need to be the most important cog in the wheel.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Didn't really have anything special but loved all the characters. Loved how Storm and Jean were close in most panels queenns.

Really wonder what killed Storm and the X-Men in extermination.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I suspect that people don't think Storm fits because she isn't hogging up all the panel space, but... she super does. She doesn't need to be the most important cog in the wheel.
    LOL Storm doesn’t even hog up any space in Gold. She’s wallpaper in Gold as she is wallpaper her in Red.

Let's NOT.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    LOL Storm doesn’t even hog up any space in Gold. She’s wallpaper in Gold as she is wallpaper her in Red.
    I don't even think she's wallpaper here! At least she's doing badass things w/o her hammer.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Didn't really have anything special but loved all the characters. Loved how Storm and Jean were close in most panels queenns.

Really wonder what killed Storm and the X-Men in extermination.
    It was Sentinels.

I don't even think she's wallpaper here! At least she's doing badass things w/o her hammer.
    She didn't really do anything this issue. But this is to be expected with a team this big...

BANNED

She is Wallpaper here. And she did nothing here but made a big bolt of lightning. That’s hardly impressive or better than what she has been doing in Gold LOL.

But I digress this issue was not good. Nothing interesting happened nothing threatening. The plot didn’t move on.

They all just stood around lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    She didn't really do anything this issue. But this is to be expected with a team this big...
    I agree.