Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

"this is the best Spider-Man movie of all time!"

"best animated movie of the year!"

So they liked it.

https://screenrant.com/spider-man-sp...rly-reactions/

Not only is SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE a great Spider-Man movie, but I think it's the BEST Spider-Man movie. A super inventive & visually stunning action-adventure about a kid learning to be a hero from a man who forgot how to be one. It is outstanding!#IntoTheSpiderVerse

Spider-man: Into The Spider-Verse is not only the best animated feature and best comic book movie this year, but one of the best movies of 2018 period. I don’t think another movie does a better job of bringing a comic book to life on the big screen.

The social media embargo just dropped, so I can tell you that I LOVED Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse! My favorite animated film of the year and one of my favorite movies of 2018, period. What a fun, beautiful ride it is. Full review tomorrow morning on @sjnews!
    So, yeah, #SpiderManIntoTheSpiderVerse is a bonafide crowd-pleaser. Whatever the tracking numbers are for its #boxoffice opening, they're too low.

P.S. my theater erupted into cheers multiple times, most notably during Stan Lee's cameo <3
    I'm 1300 words into my #SpiderMan: #IntoTheSpiderVerse review (coming tomorrow morning!). I'm not done, and I'm not even close to exhausting ways to praise it. It's extraordinary.
    #IntoTheSpiderverse is an evolution in animation (it’s even more impressive than your prepared for). It’s humor is Mile a minute and EXACTLY #Spiderman (and perfect for all ages) and the action is frenetic, insane, and only possible in this format. It is absolutely spectacular.

Dude, #IntoTheSpiderVerse is so absurdly incredible there are not enough exclamation points on this Earth. A comic book theme park ride on several hallucinogenics. John Mulaney’s Spider-Ham 4 life

Wow!

Some spoilers in review. Looks like spider-ham is great.

"the animation is incredible on the big screen" More then one reviewer said the animation was great on the big screen.

Also after movie scene confirmed.

The rave reviews make me confident that just like Marvel's Spider-Man PS4, Sony has nailed how to make Miles Morales an actual compelling character. I've always said that my biggest beef with Miles was that he didn't have a personality whatsoever in the comics, and it honestly took until Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 for me to finally fall in love with the character. I believe this film might be the best Spider-Man film yet, and cement my love for the character of Miles. I trust Ahmed to make the same for the character in the comics, to be honest. I've always said that this character had insane potential. Nice to see it starting to show it's true potential.

And who would ever thought that a film featuring Miles Morales and the Spider-Verse would be seen as the best Spider-Man film ever? I've loved Dan Slott's Spider-Verse from the start. Both Bendis and Slott are probably smiling from ear to ear right now.
    Pull list:

Marvel Comics: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Fallen Angels and Immortal Hulk

"Humans of the planet Earth. While you slept, the world changed." -Professor X

Spectacular Member

http://https://www.rottentomatoes.co..._spider_verse/

The box office expectations for this are relatively low though. So people need to turn out and show up for it. Tell your daddy, your momma, your momma’s momma, your sister, brother, cousin, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, friends and significant other! Spread the word! We probably have an Oscar contender here, people. Wooooo!

Astonishing Member

Rave reviews. Be great if Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse and Teen Titans Go To The Movies are up for Best Animated Feature Oscars.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Rave reviews. Be great if Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse and Teen Titans Go To The Movies are up for Best Animated Feature Oscars.
    Teen Titans didn't have rave reviews. It had "Whoa. I thought it'd be complete shit. But it turned out to be pretty fun." reviews.

Nice to see SM: ItSV getting really rave reviews though.

We need better comics

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Teen Titans didn't have rave reviews. It had "Whoa. I thought it'd be complete shit. But it turned out to be pretty fun." reviews.

Nice to see SM: ItSV getting really rave reviews though.
    I was referring to Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse with rave reviews, thought that was clear. Would be nice to see two CBM up for an Animated Oscar. What other contenders are there? Wreck it Ralph 2?

100% on RT.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/spi...e_spider_verse

The box office expectations for this are relatively low though
    They also said bad things about venom. It's made over $800m worldwide!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Not very spoilerly other than spoilers:
    identifying Miles' Gwen as "Gwanda", which is either a stupid name, or a very stupid nickname
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Not very spoilerly other than spoilers:
    identifying Miles' Gwen as "Gwanda", which is either a stupid name, or a very stupid nickname
    end of spoilers
    It's actually spoilers:
    Wanda
    end of spoilers
    We need better comics

BANNED

It's actually spoilers:
    Wanda
    end of spoilers
    I thought I heard a spoilers:
    a silent "g" being used
    end of spoilers

Hearing him more, Joe Johnston's Peter really does sound kind of "old" for Peter Parker.

spoilers:
    I guess that explains the whole "Gwen in Miles' high school" bit. There's another girl who just looks like Gwen.

Also looks like the people from the other dimensions can't stay in there, judging by Peter convulsing like that.
    end of spoilers