Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Idk why people try to have a conversation with Miles To Go...

Quote Originally Posted by vhm74 View Post
    So as Peter fan, am I going to enjoy the movie too, or it revolves around Miles mostly?
    It's Miles story, it's been stated it's about Miles, that lets you know the rest of the characters are supporting.

So choose if you want to deal with Miles or not ...it's not that hard if you don't like the character.

Varity says spider-verse is getting "best movie" at Oscars talk by those in hollywood! Also has a higher like rating then black panther and avengers 3!

Wow, this is great news! I don't know about expanding the venomverse, but expanding the spider-verse in other movies seems like a no-brainer at this point!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Idk why people try to have a conversation with Miles To Go...
    Was that necessary?

Just because I don't follow the pack on this doesn't mean what I say isn't valid or shouldn't be heard/debated
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 12-13-2018 at 02:28 AM.

Don't get to hyped for a best picture nod for this. Academy awards still thinks of animation as "kids stuff" so I doubt it will get anything but best animated film. Only three animated films got a nod and the first they throw a baby fit over it! (batb)
    Last edited by Gaastra; 12-13-2018 at 06:47 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Don't get to hyped for a best picture nod for this. Academy awards still thinks of animation as "kids stuff" so I doubt it will get anything but best animated film. Only three animated films got a nod and the first they throw a baby fit over it! (batb)
    WALL-E was robbed of a Best Picture nomination.

I'm not getting my hopes up for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse getting nominated with the Academy Award's treatment of comic book movies. See: The Dark Knight was snubbed for Best Picture/Best Director. The Lego Movie and the Lego Batman Movie also missed out.

I am crossing my fingers to see if all the praise and admiration for Into The Spider-Verse will help it get the Best Animated Feature Oscar, or if the voters are gonna be their usual lazy selves and just go for the "easy Disney/Pixar" answer. Either way a superhero film wins, so might as well go for the better one.

BANNED

Details on the sequel

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...social_twitter

Also, Dan Slott has said he's now keen to write more Spider-Man after watching Into the Spider-Verse

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Details on the sequel

Also, Dan Slott has said he's now keen to write more Spider-Man after watching Into the Spider-Verse
    I think the most interesting thing about that article to me is that they still wanna do Drew Goddard's Sinister Six movie. Which hey, if you still have the script and he wants to do it, why not.

It also confirms the Spider-Women film will be focused on Gwen, Silk, and Jessica, and the live-action Silk film is still in development.

Details on the sequel

No Mayday?

Yeah....no .
    Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I think the most interesting thing about that article to me is that they still wanna do Drew Goddard's Sinister Six movie. Which hey, if you still have the script and he wants to do it, why not.
    If I remember Goddard's ideas for the Sinister Six movie were kind of...out there. Not sure I really want to see that on-film.

Especially if it screws over MCU Spider-Man facing off against the Sinister Six.
    It also confirms the Spider-Women film will be focused on Gwen, Silk, and Jessica, and the live-action Silk film is still in development.
    I guess it's not surprising that they're going for the same roster as the story (does that mean Earth-65 Cindy will be the main villain?), but it's a little disappointing that Mayday or any other Spider-Girl probably won't see the light of day in this movie.

I am kind of curious how they go about establishing Jessica Drew and Cindy Moon and their respective powers, along with a connection with Gwen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    No Mayday?
    Mayday never gets any love .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    No Mayday?
    I think that the likes of Mayday and Annie should be saved for DISNEY in someway possible. I mean doesn't Disney own the animation rights to Spider-man on TV ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I think that the likes of Mayday and Annie should be saved for DISNEY in someway possible. I mean doesn't Disney own the animation rights to Spider-man on TV ?
    Marvel owns the animation rights to Spider-Man, which by extension means Disney has the animation rights.

Not that I would really trust Marvel Animation with a Spider-Girl cartoon (let alone actually using Mayday).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Marvel owns the animation rights to Spider-Man, which by extension means Disney has the animation rights.

Not that I would really trust Marvel Animation with a Spider-Girl cartoon (let alone actually using Mayday).
    Then USE DISNEY ANIMATION for this...I mean it's DISNEY Television Animation. This is why I made this thread....https://community.cbr.com/showthread...animated-movie

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Unquestionably one of the best Spiderman movies ever made.