Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    So Young Justice season 3 ?

BANNED

Meanwhile, Sony’s “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” reached $300 million worldwide, including $154.6 million overseas. The animated adventure from Sony’s cannon of Marvel characters brought in $9.4 million this weekend when it opened in Brazil ($2.8 million) and Thailand ($900,000).
    https://variety.com/2019/film/box-of...on-1203106717/

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    spoilers:
    Baby Mayday? Please?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    spoilers:
    Baby Mayday? Please?
    end of spoilers
    Thanks to time working differently in each dimension, maybe it's just two for Miles, and it'll be a bit longer for Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    spoilers:
    Baby Mayday? Please?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Could be a way to bring back Peter, I guess. Or maybe have a teen Mayday from her own dimension in the Spider-Gwen spinoff?
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I'm curious how the future movies will handle the idea that people eventually die when stuck in other dimensions, esp. with the statements that we're getting a Miles/Spider-Gwen love story in movie two.
    end of spoilers
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm curious how the future movies will handle the idea that people eventually die when stuck in other dimensions, esp. with the statements that we're getting a Miles/Spider-Gwen love story in movie two.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    We see Miguel has a wrist device that circumvents that limitation in the post-credits scene.
    end of spoilers

iMan 42s

spoilers:
    I figured that glitching had more to do with the nature of the displacement more than it had anything to do with it being a natural occurrence.
    end of spoilers
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

BANNED

RPLF, turns out the two-year timeskip thing was a joke

https://www.cbr.com/into-spider-vers...-no-time-jump/

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    spoilers:
    We see Miguel has a wrist device that circumvents that limitation in the post-credits scene.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Thought that was just a way to control travel and that the degrading was just a natural part of the way the universe worked, although I will concede that my memories of the end aren't the best. Still, I could see them handwaving it away, esp. since dating across two worlds is going to have enough challenges as is.
    end of spoilers
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Oscar nominated for Best Animated Feature. Hope it wins.

Finally saw the movie yesterday at the theater. Loved it. It may end up being my favorite Spider-man movie so far.

They did such a good job adapting the characters. It was definitely the most accurate feeling portrayal on the big screen. Surprisingly loved Peter B Parker a well seasoned and competent Spider-Man. The villains were excellent, cool, and intimidating.

So much goodness! I’ll buy the dvd for this one.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

It deserves every award it has and will get. Great film, cast, animation, theme, everything.

One thing that I have seen questions around the internet on.... does anyone know why MJ attended Fisk's charity party?

My original guess was that is was not public knowledge that Wilson Fisk was a criminal, so maybe Spider-Man had just recently found out Fisk was the Kingpin before going after him with the collider and had not told her yet.

Another theory I saw was that if she didn't attend Fisk would suspect she knew he was a criminal as the wife of Spider-Man so she had to pretend she didn't know anything to protect herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    One thing that I have seen questions around the internet on.... does anyone know why MJ attended Fisk's charity party?

My original guess was that is was not public knowledge that Wilson Fisk was a criminal, so maybe Spider-Man had just recently found out Fisk was the Kingpin before going after him with the collider and had not told her yet.

Another theory I saw was that if she didn't attend Fisk would suspect she knew he was a criminal as the wife of Spider-Man so she had to pretend she didn't know anything to protect herself.
    The latter is what I assumed. She knew Fisk was dirty, but went to save face and at least represent Peter in a respectful manner in compared to what Fisk probably would've done without her.

iMan 42s

I'm going to assume that MJ knew who Fisk was but considering she doesn't really interact with the others and its Aunt May that does, one might assume that MJ wasn't as up to date on Peter's adventures as the other MJ. Gwen and Noir even walk right past her and they are in her dimension a week or two before the movie even starts and she doesn't recognize them (she should know about Noir considering he's hanging out with May and has likely at least seen Peter). And sure Peter B.Parker is older than her Peter, but it also seems weird to me she didn't notice he was wearing her husband's costume considering Peter B.Parker knew Miles was wearing merchandise and not a regular suit and he wasn't even from there.

I'm thinking MJ knew a little about Peter's adventures but she wasn't up to date on what was exactly happening.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.