Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    But also from an AU? But maybe there's two Gwens in this movie. There are two Peters
    It seems like there's only one Gwen.

Notice Gwen's shaved side on her hair in the promo image, which is probably from the nurse shaving it to get Miles' hand off in the footage shown at Comic-Con.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Other SpiderMan View Post
    Peter took Ganke, Miles took Gwen.
    To be fair, this is a version of Gwen that Peter was never all that involved with .

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    So Miles and Gwen are class mates also SP//dr!!
    https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-spider-m...ium=socialflow
    SP//dr has an Edge of Spidergeddon issue, are they hoping to launch an ongoing out of it I wonder? Like they did with Spider-Gwen?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Latest trailer. Will watch when this post goes through:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg52up16eq0

EDIT: Looks good. Glad to see Spider-Gwen. Hope SpOck makes a showing.
    Last edited by Batman Begins 2005; 10-02-2018 at 06:33 AM.

Astonishing Member

Poster:

God this film keeps looking better and better. I love how each of the character's have their own unique animation style, and the visuals & colours get more awe-inspiring. The Pichelli/Ponsor/Rodriguez/Renzi influence is strong!

BANNED

Ah, so homeless Peter isn't a bum in his own dimension...he's actually a very succesful version of the character, hailed as a public hero and stars in commercials as well as dating Mary Jane...and he may or may not be the Raimi 'verse Spidey

iMan 42s

I doubt he's the Raimi Spidey but he probably shares elements of the history kind of like the Friend or Foe Spidey.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Ah, so homeless Peter isn't a bum in his own dimension...he's actually a very succesful version of the character, hailed as a public hero and stars in commercials as well as dating Mary Jane...and he may or may not be the Raimi 'verse Spidey
    I don't know why people thought he was a bum in the first place, like yeah he mentions he doesn't have money and he hasn't shaved but he's literally stuck in another dimension.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Poster:

Anyone know a good site to buy movie posters?

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

That trailer was hilarious, so much more hyped for this movie. Perfect trailer. I like how they have Peter Parker explain the story explicitly not about him. I think I'm going to enjoy this more than Homecoming.

I about died laughing at that car scene.

very cool. The 1967 cartoon Spider-Man should be glimpsed in a cameo. For part 2 he can be a co-character.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I doubt he's the Raimi Spidey but he probably shares elements of the history kind of like the Friend or Foe Spidey.
    I wonder if the original plan was to sign on Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone etc. to voice different Peters, MJ's and Gwens but Sony either didn't have the budget or did not permit it.

Still though, this looks supremely fun. A wonderful celebration of the Spider-Mythos.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Latest trailer. Will watch when this post goes through:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg52up16eq0

EDIT: Looks good. Glad to see Spider-Gwen. Hope SpOck makes a showing.
    Man, the animation and style in this movie is really dazzling, especially with all the different spiders having their own animation styles .

So, I'm trying to figure out some things...so Miles is already Spider-Man and has powers by the time the movie starts and he meets the other Peter from his own dimension? So did the whole "Peter of Miles' universe dies and he gets bit by another radioactive spider" happen by this point?

Holy crud, Mary Jane! And she's with Peter !!!

And is that Tombstone in the scene where Peter is fighting Scorpion?

I guess we finally know what all these different spider-people are doing in this movie, they all got pulled from their home dimensions by the hadron collider.

Is that Aunt May in the scene where Spider-Ham walks in? Is she the Aunt May of the Peter from Miles' Earth?

Looks like Kingpin is the official main villain. It's actually kind of nice to see Kingpin as a major villain in a Spider-Man animation again.

Not really sure how I feel about Schreiber's Kingpin though. It's definitely different from Fisk's usual voice.

Is that Asian kid at the end supposed to be Ganke? Looks like he lost a lot of weight .

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    I don't know why people thought he was a bum in the first place, like yeah he mentions he doesn't have money and he hasn't shaved but he's literally stuck in another dimension.
    When you look at him visually and how he's scarfing down food and then asking a teenager to pay for him...it's hard not to think he's being depicted like a bum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I wonder if the original plan was to sign on Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone etc. to voice different Peters, MJ's and Gwens but Sony either didn't have the budget or did not permit it.
    I'm not sure if they would've gone that far if only because these versions of the characters look pretty different from the versions those actors played.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not sure if they would've gone that far if only because these versions of the characters look pretty different from the versions those actors played.
    MJ here kind of resembles Kirsten Dunst I think, moreso than she does comics MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    MJ here kind of resembles Kirsten Dunst I think, moreso than she does comics MJ.
    Honestly I think she looks more like comics MJ then Dunst ever did, but to each their own .