Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    You keep tellin' yourself that.
    Guggenheim writes Gold great. His Trollhunters stuff is amazing. So..

Also this Maggs just tweeted me and I didn’t even @ her. The plot of this was my issue. Inhumans commited Genocide!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post

Also this Maggs just tweeted me and I didn’t even @ her. The plot of this was my issue. Inhumans commited Genocide!!
    Ask her why Mutants are being depicted as bigots when they were the ones being gassed to death while Inhumans did nothing.

Astonishing Member

Gold is debatable, Troll hunters is alright, and he also wrote the films Green Lantern and Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, plus is responsible for seasons 3-6 of Arrow so feel his bad way out weighs the good. Also Inhumans committed genocide does that include Ms. Marvel? Does every Mutant get thrown in together with things that bad Mutants do? What about humans should they all be hated cause some of them have also tried again, and again, and again? The cloud was done by the Kingdom of New Attilan but another Inhuman kingdom Ennilux provided all means to destroy the cloud and afterwards were killed by Emma Frost's action does this mean she must be punished or do these Inhumans get what they deserve?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Ask her why Mutants are being depicted as bigots when they were the ones being gassed to death while Inhumans did nothing.
    I didn’t specifically ask that but I sort of did let her know... my problem was how she reacted to that one mutant when Inhumans were the ones gassing Mutants. Her response I expected. But it’s vague.

https://twitter.com/magsvisaggs/stat...048137217?s=21

BANNED

... Inhumans commited Genocide!!
    ... Mutants... being gassed to death while Inhumans did nothing.
    Just keep licking your wounds, and consoling yourselves, you'll be all right.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 06-06-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Oh. The metaphor here is so obvious. Inhumans are trans people and mutants are terfs. Is astounding to me that Maggs wouldn't see it's the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Gold is debatable, Troll hunters is alright, and he also wrote the films Green Lantern and Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, plus is responsible for seasons 3-6 of Arrow so feel his bad way out weighs the good. Also Inhumans committed genocide does that include Ms. Marvel? Does every Mutant get thrown in together with things that bad Mutants do? What about humans should they all be hated cause some of them have also tried again, and again, and again? The cloud was done by the Kingdom of New Attilan but another Inhuman kingdom Ennilux provided all means to destroy the cloud and afterwards were killed by Emma Frost's action does this mean she must be punished or do these Inhumans get what they deserve?
    I think too much is put on him goid or bad. I mean obviously Del Toro is a big part of Trollhunters. I don’t watch Arrow cause I have no interest in those characters.

I get it.. I love Kamala and that basically it as far as Inhumans go. What bothers me? Inhumans have shown no remorse.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I didn’t specifically ask that but I sort of did let her know... my problem was how she reacted to that one mutant when Inhumans were the ones gassing Mutants. Her response I expected. But it’s vague.

I'm dead. RIP.

"You are blocked from following @MagsVisaggs and viewing @MagsVisaggs's Tweets. Learn more"

BANNED

Just keep licking your wounds, and you'll be all right.
    I wonder if you'd be stanning here if this book didn't happen to star Dazzler.

Thank you. Added my piece.
    Last edited by Maestroneto; 06-06-2018 at 05:41 PM.

BANNED

I wonder if you'd be stanning here if this book didn't happen to star Dazzler.
    Probably not, but it does, so... And TBH, I liked it, and just don't see things the way you do. Make peace with it, I have. It's just funny books, Maestro, lighten up.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Oh. The metaphor here is so obvious. Inhumans are trans people and mutants are terfs. Is astounding to me that Maggs wouldn't see it's the other way around.
    That's part of the problem. It doesn't make any sense based on what's one before. Inhumans are shoehorned into this story and in the wrong role.

Probably not, but it does, so... And TBH, I liked it, and just don't see things the way you do. Make peace with it, I have. It's just funny books, Maestro, lighten up.
    Considering you're the one arguing almost every contradictory point and represent more than a third of the posts in this thread, I'd say you might want to take your own advice. A lot of people didn't like this book based on the story. Make peace with it.

Love Dazz and was super excited but I’m thoroughly disappointed by this one.
    Well, here’s hoping to Astonishing and some better moments for my girl.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    ... A lot of people didn't like this book based on the story. ...
    And a lot of people did, that's the way it goes. But thanX for your 2 cents, I'll try to keep it in mind.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

This book was terrible. Dazzler deserves better.

I wonder what Pixie and Northstar would think about this.

The Inhumans caused all this. And Guggenheim is a way better writer then this lady!
    No. Just no. Visaggio runs MILES around whatever drivel Guggiewuggie churns out on a biweekly basis.