Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Is a mix, some Laura fans love Gabby, others dislike her.
    Not really surprised, I didn't mind her at first in All New Wolverine, but after a while she became really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Not really surprised, I didn't mind her at first in All New Wolverine, but after a while she became really annoying.
    I'm still on the fence personally, she can be amusing sometimes, but for everyone of those there also another moment that i can't stand, also she rubbed me in the wrong way with her comment about Logan in issue 19. For another said, i kind of like her Wolverine pet (corny, but amusing, i don't know why).

I'm still on the fence personally, she can be amusing sometimes, but for everyone of those there also another moment that i can't stand, also she rubbed me in the wrong way with her comment about Logan in issue 19. For another said, i kind of like her Wolverine pet (corny, but amusing, i don't know why).
    Yeah that comment about Logan was really ignorant, dumb and disrespectful and I was surprised Laura didn't say anything to defend her "father".

Yeah that comment about Logan was really ignorant, dumb and disrespectful and I was surprised Laura didn't say anything to defend her "father".
    Yup, i had the tiny bit suspect that Taylor doesn't know much about Logan, but maybe i'm paranoic .

Yup, i had the tiny bit suspect that Taylor doesn't know much about Logan, but maybe i'm paranoic .
    I don't know if he's familiar with Wolverine's backstory but one thing for sure I'm not a fan of his characterization of both Logan and Old Man Logan at all.

I don't know if he's familiar with Wolverine's backstory but one thing for sure I'm not a fan of his characterization of both Logan and Old Man Logan at all.
    I like the flashback of the first issue (i know that is a retcon and doesn't fit with the timeline, but it was kind of nice), but yeah, big NO to the rest frankly.

Spectacular Member The Mary Janes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Nope, just Logan and Laura. Gabby takes the dirt nap.
    I hate Gabby so much, lol. She should go away.
    Patiently waiting for X-Books to be rebooted later this year

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I haven't paid attention to any of the Wolverine clones, but since starting reading "Red" since issue one, I find Gabby annoying as hell! She isn't "funny", she isn't "cute", she's a first-class BRAT! Gabby is like a fly buzzing around your head. You just want to roll up a newspaper and give her a good smack that squashes her flat!
    I could not agree with you any more.

Edit: I would also like the 05 buried posthaste