Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Marvel's Top 10 smartest heroes!

I can't remember if this was shared her or not , but I wanted to share here and get some opinions as it's from people who work and do research at Marvel. No bashing each other for differing opinions. Let's just talk and debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLR4EnRNaDw
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-06-2018 at 03:09 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I think it's been discussed many times before.

I read the comments about this video on YT, and the consensus seems to be "show, not tell", and I agree with them. I personally don't like ranking in general, I tend to have my own ranking in tiers (1-Reed, Doom, Valeria 2- Stark, Pym, Banner, T'Challa 3- Beast, Cho, Blue Marvel, Peter Parker. Yes I am aware there's only one female on the list. No it doesn't bother me. Yes I am female.)

For those who don't want to watch the entire video, this is supposedly Marvel's official ranking.

10. T'Challa
    9. Amadeus Cho
    8. Henry McCoy
    7. Riri Williams
    6. Hank Pym
    5. Valeria Richards
    4. Bruce Banner
    3. Tony Stark
    2. Reed Richards
    1. Lunella Lafayette

T'Challa should definitely be higher IMO, as should Valeria. Pym and Banner should switch places (but that may just be because I have read more Pym than Banner stories) Moongirl and Riri... we've been told they're smart, but that's about it. I've seen Nadia Pym do more smart things than Riri and Moon Girl, and yet she's not on the list (I mean, if you want to throw in new characters that have next to no credentials and acheivements). And where is Doom in all this?

Technically, this is canon. I disagree but hey, if Marvel says so...
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Moon Girl higher than Reed ? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I think it's been discussed before.

I read the comments about this video on YT, and the consensus seems to be "show, not tell", and I agree with them. I personally don't like ranking in general, I tend to have my own ranking in tiers (1-Reed, Doom, Valeria 2- Stark, Pym, Banner, T'Challa 3- Beast, Cho, Blue Marvel, Peter Parker. Yes I am aware there's only one female on the list. No it doesn't bother me. Yes I am female.)

For those who don't want to watch the entire video, this is supposedly Marvel's official ranking.

10. T'Challa
    9. Amadeus Cho
    8. Henry McCoy
    7. Riri Williams
    6. Hank Pym
    5. Valeria Richards
    4. Bruce Banner
    3. Tony Stark
    2. Reed Richards
    1. Lunella Lafayette

T'Challa should definitely be higher IMO, as should Valeria. Pym and Banner should switch places (but that may just be because I have read more Pym than Banner stories) Moongirl and Riri... we've been told they're smart, but that's about it. I've seen Nadia Pym do more smart things than Riri and Moon Girl, and yet she's not on the list (I mean, if you want to throw in new characters that have next to no credentials and acheivements). And where is Doom in all this?

To the bolded part. Sorry I was unaware about this or it was a while ago and I forgot. To the Doom part. This is just for Super Heroes.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Adam the Blue Marvel should have been on this list.

Where is Xavier and Sentry Robert Reynolds? What about Alyssa Moi? Heather Douglas? M?

Worlds Smartest is a Joke rating to begin with. Their is no real way to measure intellgence in the degree of a 1-10 ranking system.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

I think it's been discussed many times before.

10. T'Challa
    9. Amadeus Cho
    8. Henry McCoy
    7. Riri Williams
    6. Hank Pym
    5. Valeria Richards
    4. Bruce Banner
    3. Tony Stark
    2. Reed Richards
    1. Lunella Lafayette

I think Pym should be a head of Banner as well.

this list.............how are they ranking everyone? What's the criteria?

Why is Bruce Banner so high. I truly don't rank him above the people he is sitting ahead of.......maybe Cho maybe

Idk if Beast or T'Challa should be that low either
    Last edited by Jabare; 06-07-2018 at 12:06 PM.
    The J-man

I believe this thread needs some scans

this feels appropriate

The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Adam the Blue Marvel should have been on this list.
    He's definitely had notable intellectual feats that can have him on this list.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I knew about Marvel pedalling the Moon Girl as the smartest but Riri is smarter than T'Challa? Several people were drunk.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I knew about Marvel pedalling the Moon Girl as the smartest but Riri is smarter than T'Challa? Several people were drunk.
    Wasn't she said to be the smartest in the universe iirc

Richards currently isn't in the universe, Valeria neither based on MT I

So if that's so, this hyperbole concept isn't clear

And to be honest, I don't think it ever is

Idk why Marvel does official lists like this.
    The J-man

15. T'Challa
    14. Amadeus Cho
    13. Whoever they come up with in April 2019
    12. Henry McCoy
    11. Whoever they come up with in October 2019
    10. Riri Williams
    9. Hank Pym
    8. Valeria Richards
    7. Bruce Banner
    6. Tony Stark
    5. Reed Richards
    4. Lunella Lafayette
    3. Whoever they come up with in September 2018
    2. Whoever they come up with in March 2020
    1. Whoever they come up with in December 2020
    I fixed the list to account for the next few years.

We could do likewise for most powerful.