Default Timeline for Slott's Spider-Man run?

Can someone breakdown for me the beginning to end of Dan Slott's Spider-Man run? So far I have only read Superior (which is amazing btw), and parts of Spider-Verse, I would like to be able to read his whole run from start to finish.
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Mighty Member

*Big Time (Big Time Complete Collection v1-4; ASM 648-697 + a couple .1 issues, an Ends of the Earth special, etc)
    *Superior Spider-man (Superior Spider-man Complete Collection v1-2; ASM 698-700, SSM 1-31, 2 annuals)
    *ASM v3 (The Parker Luck, Learning to Crawl, Spider-verse HC, Renew Your Vows, Graveyard Shift; ASM 1-18, 1.1-1.5 + Spider-verse tie-ins, Secret Wars: Renew Your Vows 1-5)
    *Worldwide (Spider-man Worldwide v1-4, 6-9, Clone Conspiracy HC, Venom Inc; ASM 1-32, 789-801, Clone Conspiracy tie-ins, Venom Inc x-over issues)

- I chose TPB format to list collections and the best way to avoid double dipping
    Last edited by bob.schoonover; 06-06-2018 at 06:08 PM.

Awesome, thank you for that list Bob. I know there's a lot of reading in there, but looking at the list it almost seems tiny for decade plus of work.
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfang View Post
    Awesome, thank you for that list Bob. I know there's a lot of reading in there, but looking at the list it almost seems tiny for decade plus of work.
    No problem. There's also the work he did during Brand New Day - I think you should certainly consider the New Ways to Die (Spidey vs Dark Reign Norman) and Died In Your Arms Tonight (ASM 600 - the first Ock/Peter fight in Dan's run) collections, too, although he has a number of good stories contained in other BND collections

If you're looking for his Brand New Day storylines, here are the trades in which they are collected in:

Brand New Day Vol. 1 (FCBD07, #546-548 - Brand New Day)
    Brand New Day Vol. 3 (#559-561 - Peter Parker, Paparazzi)
    New Ways To Die (#568-573)
    Death And Dating (#581-582 - Mind On Fire)
    24/7 (#590-591 - Face Front)
    Died In Your Arms Tonight (#600 - Last Legs)
    The Gauntlet Vol. 2 (#618-621 - Mysterioso)