Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

In the early years I could believe that the Lizard was a case of separate characters and competing personalities. But now it's just Curt with a mental condition where his intellect is either crashed or perverted by foreign instincts. It's one character who for most of his history would have a relapse every handful of years, sometimes being barely literate or not all, but has spent the majority of his history as an ally, or even an ally as the lizard. It's not Jekyll and Hyde.

this should be a poll
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    In the early years I could believe that the Lizard was a case of separate characters and competing personalities. But now it's just Curt with a mental condition where his intellect is either crashed or perverted by foreign instincts. It's one character who for most of his history would have a relapse every handful of years, sometimes being barely literate or not all, but has spent the majority of his history as an ally, or even an ally as the lizard. It's not Jekyll and Hyde.
    I mean, I certainly don't see the Lizard in his animal state or when he's trying to kill all humans as the same as Curt. It's definitely different now where he's the dominant personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Black Cat is like the Lizard. The Lizard is not a villain. He is a member of the supporting cast who can be an antagonist. But he's mostly used as a supporting cast member. I wouldn't include either when ranking.

Kraven is in the highest of tiers, yes. Before KLH, he was a solid B.
    As long as someone's an antagonist a good chunk of the time, he can count as a villain.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets