Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Default Marvel teases ''Asgardians Of The Galaxy''

Not gonna lie, the name pun amuses me. Not sure if the title is supposed to be literal, but if it is what it seems to suggest, I'm on board with a story about an official cosmic team of asgardian characters.

Oh my god how did no one ever think of that pun before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Oh my god how did no one ever think of that pun before.
    Probably has something to do with how much folks have actually cared about the Guardians over the years.

If it has both Thor and Angela … count me in. Like all in. OMG I need details in.

No Sera, no pull.

Real Thor is in Avengers right now. Maybe the dude with the Ultimate hammer shows up. Angela will show up, Marvel needs to get their money's worth. Thor Girl might show up. Sif will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Real Thor is in Avengers right now. Maybe the dude with the Ultimate hammer shows up. Angela will show up, Marvel needs to get their money's worth. Thor Girl might show up. Sif will be there.
    Sense when are heroes exclusive to a single book? I think Deadpool and Wolverine have been in 4+ books at the same time each?

At any rate … more I think about it … the more I like this concept. A cosmic super team just seems awesome.

Spectacular Member

The name and logo are enough to hook me, looking forward to more news
    Floppies as of November: Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, The Green Lantern, Black Panther, Dead Man Logan, Domino, Exiles, Iceman, Immortal Hulk
    Digital as of November: Daughters of the Dragon, Iron Fist: Phantom Limb, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage.

Sign me up for this.

Valkyrie, Loki, Angela, Sif, Tyr, Volstagg maybe, Fandral, Kelda!

Obviously not going to be that, I but still, would love it if atleast 2 or 3 appeared.

Wonder who the writer Wil be

Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post
    If it has both Thor and Angela … count me in. Like all in. OMG I need details in.
    I think Angela is a pretty safe bet. And since she needs a place to be in these days, this would be perfect for her. I'm ok with Thor joining, but I prefer if he doesn't steal the thunder (lol) of other characters. The nice thing about an asgardian book that's not his solo is finally letting some other characters from that world shine a little.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    No Sera, no pull.
    Assuming Angela will be involved, yes, this is absolutely needed.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I think Angela is a pretty safe bet. And since she needs a place to be in these days, this would be perfect for her. I'm ok with Thor joining, but I prefer if he doesn't steal the thunder (lol) of other characters. The nice thing about an asgardian book that's not his solo is finally letting some other characters from that world shine a little.
    Unless it's the Enchantress or her sister Lorelei, in that case, looks like no one cares because they are always sidelined. Balder, Sif or the Warriors Three or Loki again has more chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Assuming Angela will be involved, yes, this is absolutely needed.
    Of course it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    No Sera, no pull.
    Well, Sera's not Asgardian, she's from Heven. But yes, I hope Sera shows up. I hope Angela's in it, and I hope it results in Sera being present. If not as a member of the team, then at least as a supporting character. It'll probably depend on the writer. Honestly, I think it's probably a pretty short list of writers who actually care enough about Sera to include her. (I was curious if Jason Aaron's ever even mentioned Sera on Twitter, and nope, so he doesn't seem to care about her. So if he ends up being the one writing this, I would lay odds against Sera appearing. So I'm hoping that someone else writes it.)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    I'm thinking Jane will be in it.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

I want the Warriors Three and Thorse in this book.
    And, since I doubt the X-books will ever make good use of her, I also hope Dani Moonstar will be there.
    Tarene would be nice too. After all, her and Thorse are the firsts that come to mind when one thinks about space Asgardians (even if they are honorary Asgardians)

That's what I hope. What I expect is another synergy book with Heimdall, movie's slaver Valkyrie and Loki. And probably Jane Fosthor too.