Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    How come everyone who dies gets to come back except mar- vell?
    Previously I would've answered "because he works better as a dead inspiration than a living disappointment" but, y'know...that would also apply to Skurge. :P
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

I love this idea of some of the other Asgardians getting a book together. There should be plenty of material for good storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    THIS! I would love to see Angela interact with her long lost siblings, hopefully we get this in Thor which has him teaming up with his brothers and such
    yeah.

she will appear in Thor run.

I asked Cullen Bunn on twitter if Sera would be addressed and he said if one sticks with the book they will get thier Sera fix.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Please tell me that a dwarf, dark elf or frost giant will join the team at a later date. Or maybe they're occupying the Destroyer armor?

Too bad no Sif, Red Norvell, Hogun, Moonstar or Beta Ray Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Previously I would've answered "because he works better as a dead inspiration than a living disappointment" but, y'know...that would also apply to Skurge. :P
    Well, that’s sad.��

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Well, that didn't bother me either? The Warriors Three are kinda gimmicky. I prefer Angela, Balder, Sif, Heimdall & Valkyrie.
    I don't really see them as "gimmick" characters since I think they do a great job of livening things up whenever they're around, and expanding on the mythos of Asgard and Thor's supporting cast.

Certainly I think they've done at least a little more then Heimdall or Valkyrie have.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    What exactly has Bunn done to provoke the negative comments about him? He has always been a solid writer with a pretty good pedigree before joining Marvel, with a reasonable track record on team books. At one point he was seen as a potential saviour of Marvel.
    I have bad memories of his Aquaman run, but again that goes into my point that he works best on less mainstream or A-list characters (it also helps when he's not forced to work on editorial mandates).

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    What exactly has Bunn done to provoke the negative comments about him? He has always been a solid writer with a pretty good pedigree before joining Marvel, with a reasonable track record on team books. At one point he was seen as a potential saviour of Marvel.
    Aside from a BADLY done Voltron mini-where you had trouble telling who was who in one issue-I have heard nothing else negative about him.

Aren't all four volumes of that long enough runners that you couldn't call them anything but an ongoing?
    Sorry I meant Khan version. It was suppose to be what 6-7 issues at first.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I only read Sera in the Secret Wars mini. I didn’t know she appeared anywhere else. In that Sera was powerless and she didn’t come from Heven.
    Sera didn't come from Heven in that, either. It was based on the 1602 setting Neil Gaiman did a while back. It was alternate versions of various characters. It even had a Groot who wasn't a tree.

Guesses as to who is piloting the Destroyer Armor?

I was thinking Sera or Jane Foster might be a unique twist
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Guesses as to who is piloting the Destroyer Armor?

I was thinking Sera or Jane Foster might be a unique twist
    Hildy, Volstagg's daughter.

If I'm right, I am going to do the biggest "I called it" this board has ever seen.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I have no idea if you're right, but that would be fucking awesome.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Hildy, Volstagg's daughter.

If I'm right, I am going to do the biggest "I called it" this board has ever seen.
    I don't know how I'd feel about that, to be honest.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    https://news.marvel.com/comics/89773...of-the-galaxy/
    heres a interview Marvel just posted with him for the book
    So, confirmation that the team has an extra, secret member who'll shock readers. I wonder if it's the same person bound to the Destroyer or someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    How come everyone who dies gets to come back except mar- vell?
    Nostalgia of a story that many believe shouldn't be undone. But I say: screw it. Marvel has brought Bucky Barnes, Jean Grey and now Skurge back from the dead, so I don't take the concept of ''permanent death'' in comics seriously anymore. Maybe it's just a matter of time until someone comes up with a pitch that convinces Marvel to bring Mar-Vell back. I'm still convinced that was their genuine plan back in 2007, but they chickened out in the end and retconned the whole thing as him being a Skrull a year later.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 06-08-2018 at 10:59 PM.

no clue about the Destroyer.

I don't like it anyway (hello Aaron).