Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    I'm thinking Jane will be in it.
    I'd love to read about Jane again, but I think it's waaay too soon for her to be out there superheroing. Unless they can give her some other role, like being the ''brain'' of the group, helping them behind the scenes without needing to go in action and putting herself in harm's way when she is supposed to be taking care of her health.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 06-07-2018 at 02:03 AM.

Honestly, I really want this to be set in a "No More..." future where Thor's grand daughters are in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Well, Sera's not Asgardian, she's from Heven. But yes, I hope Sera shows up. I hope Angela's in it, and I hope it results in Sera being present. If not as a member of the team, then at least as a supporting character. It'll probably depend on the writer. Honestly, I think it's probably a pretty short list of writers who actually care enough about Sera to include her. (I was curious if Jason Aaron's ever even mentioned Sera on Twitter, and nope, so he doesn't seem to care about her. So if he ends up being the one writing this, I would lay odds against Sera appearing. So I'm hoping that someone else writes it.)
    That is a very tautological argument. Suggesting that a writer that hasn’t had reason to use a character can be shown to not like a character by the fact they haven’t talked about them. When Aaron first used Angela, Sera didn’t exist. Then he used her in a team selected by Odinson (actually based on his suspect list), and then a team selected by Roz. Neither would have had reason to ask Sera to come along.

It all feels like a moot point anyway, as I very much doubt Aaron has time to write another Marvel book.

P.S. I don’t care if a team book includes Angela and not Sera but I would be upset if a solo book didn’t include her. They are married. I would be concerned if a writer tried to suggest their vows don’t count as a marriage and separated them for reasons of not wanting to deal with that.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 06-07-2018 at 02:39 AM.

Interesting Title for a book as long as not written by Aaron let it be some other writer,

as for team I'd rather it be core Asgardians like it be Sif, Balder, Thor, Valkyrie and maybe some others etc.
    Last edited by zoch; 06-07-2018 at 02:43 AM.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

My big suspicion is that this is how Duggan will introduce Beta Ray Bill into Infinity Wars and it'll be a tie-in with him and some others (I'm guessing Loki and Angela?).

BANNED

Interesting. I can't see this being anything other than temporary, but I'm hoping this provides ample opportunity for Angela and/or Valkyrie to prove their badassery. As much as I like Thor & Loki, they get plenty of exposure, so I'm hoping the Asgardians teaming w/ the Guardians aren't being used elsewhere. Beta Ray Bill seems likely. Sif perhaps. Interesting. The GotG have been stale lately so I'm glad things are changing.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Not gonna lie, the name pun amuses me. Not sure if the title is supposed to be literal, but if it is what it seems to suggest, I'm on board with a story about an official cosmic team of asgardian characters.
    Honestly, the pun alone kind of makes me intrigued. My suspicion is a combo lineup of Asgard and the Guardians, but I have no idea who they would pick.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

Give me Sif, Balder, Valkyrie, Beta Ray Bill, Volstagg and I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Oh my god how did no one ever think of that pun before.
    They did. People have been making the pun since the trailers were out. In fact, in the Honest Trailer for Ragnarok they have a YouTube quote calling it just that right at the start of the video.

I'd love to read about Jane again,
    I have friends who started reading marvel for the first time loved the jane thor. They didn't care at all for the classic one and didn't pick his solo book up. They said when jane leaves they are dumping the book and that's what they did! They don't give a crap about the classic thor. If she was in here they would pick it up I bet. They never grew up with the classic thor stories like I did and only knew him from the movies.

I would love this line up. Bill is not from asgard however.

Edit-future thor from thor corps would be great also. Plus where is thor girl? Maybe bring her back?
    Last edited by Gaastra; 06-07-2018 at 05:42 AM.

BANNED

The title alone is enough to sell me on whatever this is.

That said, I hope there's something really cool to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Sign me up for this.

Valkyrie, Loki, Angela, Sif, Tyr, Volstagg maybe, Fandral, Kelda!

Obviously not going to be that, I but still, would love it if atleast 2 or 3 appeared.

Wonder who the writer Wil be
    it would be best if Aaron writes it.

don't kill me

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    Hell yeah.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Beta Ray Bill, baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Real Thor is in Avengers right now. Maybe the dude with the Ultimate hammer shows up. Angela will show up, Marvel needs to get their money's worth. Thor Girl might show up. Sif will be there.
    Was just thinking Thor Girl could return!