Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Cyberfrog Lives!

What do you think of Ethan Van Sciver's Cyberfrog return and the incredibly successful Indie Go Go campaign he's having?

Good news! I really enjoyed Cyberfrog back in the day. Any word on who's publishing the series?

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdSpace View Post
    Good news! I really enjoyed Cyberfrog back in the day. Any word on who's publishing the series?
    He's self-publishing: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/e...y/x/18848978#/

Backed it the day he launched it.
    Interesting to see that an alternative way of publishing gets more and more popular.
    Problem is the costs, I can‘t afford $25 plus shipping costs for every comic.

Quote Originally Posted by dimo1 View Post
    Backed it the day he launched it.
    Interesting to see that an alternative way of publishing gets more and more popular.
    Problem is the costs, I can‘t afford $25 plus shipping costs for every comic.
    Yeah, it might be better if creators put out regular individual issues for less or make sure that $25 book has plenty of content. I think they'll figure it out, though. There seems to be a big change happening in the industry.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MLynch View Post
    Yeah, it might be better if creators put out regular individual issues for less or make sure that $25 book has plenty of content. I think they'll figure it out, though. There seems to be a big change happening in the industry.
    One you may or may not be able to talk about!