Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by RickWJ324 View Post
    Name calling...nice.

I came here simply to discuss a comic book that's about a cybernetic frog. One that from what I can tell has absolutely beautiful artwork. I haven't read it yet, but as far as I know its not some political book, so I don't get why you feel the need to attack those that would support it? If you want to attack the fact that it's very late, I can understand that. Instead you feel the need to make it political, something that seems to be the "hip" thing to do on cbr. Congrats to you sir (or madam, or non-binary, whatever you identify as..I shouldn't have assumed you are a "sir"...my apologies for that).

Absolutely ridiculous....
    Not once did i mention politics. You seem to be projecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Not once did i mention politics. You seem to be projecting.
    My apologies.. I assumed when you threw out the "comicsgaters" that was somehow political. I don't recall ever associating with being a "comicsgater", particularly when all I posted was the fact that I just discovered this character and was looking forward to reading it. I fail to see how that warrants the responses you made, which to me seems very much based on your "political" stance. Am I "projecting"? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by RickWJ324 View Post
    My apologies.. I assumed when you threw out the "comicsgaters" that was somehow political. I don't recall ever associating with being a "comicsgater", particularly when all I posted was the fact that I just discovered this character and was looking forward to reading it. I fail to see how that warrants the responses you made, which to me seems very much based on your "political" stance. Am I "projecting"? I think not.
    Its warrented being that EVS is a known leader of a hate campaign that harrasses female and trans creators, and has become a pariah in the industy due to being a general POS. So either you support his message, or you disagree with his views but buy his work anyway, which makes you complicit.

Swiss army nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Its warrented being that EVS is a known leader of a hate campaign that harrasses female and trans creators, and has become a pariah in the industy due to being a general POS. So either you support his message, or you disagree with his views but buy his work anyway, which makes you complicit.
    Co-signing this. This entire thread is built for trolling about that reprehensible piece of crap.