Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Quicksilver could be interesting but not before Marvel undo what happened to him and Wanda in Axis lol. I agree with you it would be great if Bunn could choose his own team for the new relaunch.

But with the announcement of the Asgardians of the Galaxy, I'm not sure if Bunn will stay on an X-Title. I mean between ASOTG, the Deadpool Mini, Blue + his indie books that might be too much work for one single writer lol.
Oh, that was a given. I'm still so angry at that stupid retcon. It undid years of history and family drama and damaged what I believe to be one of the most interesting family trees in the MU. He def needs his on team- I loved his run on Uncanny for that very reason.

Yeah, that's my doubt too. He might leave it all behind. That'd be such a waste though- his X-Men knowledge alone is worth keeping around. And I hate to think what other writers might do with Magneto + Polaris.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
It's honestly into extremes with him and Blue. It's either good or bad...no real middle ground. I'd be glad for a new writer.
I do agree it's been hot and cold. Couldn't care less about the Raksha and the Poisons, but I loved Mojoworld + Mothervine. Pretty much all of the issues where it wasn't all about Jimmy + the O5 are the ones I've liked best.