Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    To everyone worrying about this arc, it isn't a """huge""" arc and not even as long as a regular arc. It's literally only two issues (#29 and #30) and it's also supposed to serve as an epilogue for the events of Mothervine and Venomized.

"

Wake me up when the next arc starts....

Jameson: Will the focus shift back to the O5? Or will the remnants of the newer team put together by Polaris stick around?

Cullen Bunn: Yes, the O5 and Magneto, although we’ll see the new cast members a bit, too.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cullenbun...23826993229824
    For the answer about the upcoming arcs of Blue.

Mehh can't wait for issue 31. I want more of what we had in the last arc.

First of all, that girl is
    T-H-I-C-C
    Second of all, Poison Jimmy can be an interesting story. Definitely better than 1000° knife Wolverine at least.

So based on the scene we got from the preview, it seems kinda like the Poison has become something of a second personality for Jimmy that he tries to keep in check but comes out if he gets agitated. If so, by does the Poison suddenly act like a Hulk persona?

Though for those who dislike Jimmy, it seems that this arc is going to put him out of commission or away from the team for a little while because the preview pages shown for Extinction shows a team shot of the O5 plus Bloodstorm but Jimmy is missing.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 06-08-2018 at 09:45 AM.

i like logan and x-23, other than that, there are too many wolverine types. jimmy is one of my least favorites too. kind of a generic character

Now that the 05 are back I can start buying this again but I must admit... the preview doesn’t thrill me.

Also what is this arc supposed to be about? The solicit doesn’t match, it seems.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

[QUOTE=Colt Cape;3713977]First of all, that girl is
    T-H-I-C-C

She's thick as ****. it took me a minute to realize that wasn't "Thick Teen Jean." And why would the artist draw the waitress looking so much like "Jeen?"

...because that's what all Wolverines want: some version of a Jean Grey.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

[QUOTE=GeneTitan;3715648]
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    First of all, that girl is
    T-H-I-C-C

She's thick as ****. it took me a minute to realize that wasn't "Thick Teen Jean." And why would the artist draw the waitress looking so much like "Jeen?"
    Maybe she is a clone that went wrong LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Now that the 05 are back I can start buying this again but I must admit... the preview doesn’t thrill me.

Also what is this arc supposed to be about? The solicit doesn’t match, it seems.
    It's issue 27's solicit, yeah.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Yeesh, that art. Looks like it's see ya in July, XMB. When hopefully, Polaris & co. will be back. I'll reactivate my subscription, then.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Yeah or something like Polaris, Danger, Bloodstorm, Frenzy, Emma, Elixir, Exodus and Monet if Bunn wanted to use the characters from his Uncanny X-Men run. I don't know that's way more interesting than the two awful Wolverine knockoffs, the boring Xorn and the useless Gazing Nightshade.

Let's hope the team lineup will be better for the relaunch.
    I can't see Emma Frost taking orders from anyone, and the teaser last issue seemed to indicate she'll take over the Hellfire Club, so I could see her gathering allies there (maybe even her own X-Men?). As for Exodus, he respects Magneto, but idk if he'd follow Polaris. That's a great bunch of characters though! I personally like Daken, so I wouldn't mind if he stayed, but I'm with you regarding Jimmy, Xorn + Gazing Nightshade, who are all pretty awful.

I really want Quicksilver b/c of his relationship to Magneto + Polaris (still waiting on Marvel to undo the retcon of them being unrelated), and he's a pretty powerful mutant to have around. Frenzy, because she's an ex-Acolyte, powerhouse, and woman of color. And Sunfire, whose disposition and fiery temper is kinda lovable. Can y'all even imagine the sass levels with Pietro, Shiro + Daken together? Lorna would have a tough time controlling them.

The potential relaunch makes me nervous too, b/c Bunn might exit. Sure, some of his content is lackluster, particularly the Venomverse nonsense, but when X-Men Blue is on point, it is GOOD. His run of Uncanny X-Men was one of the best X-Books of recent years too IMO. Besides, if other writers had control of this cast, they'll probably change up any developments and ignore any ongoing story arcs. The current X-Men editor prefers Emma + Erik as villains, and Polaris might be delegated to a team regardless of her leadership skills. If it were up to me, Bunn would be granted a rebranded title, with the O5 + Jimmy gone, and his choice of characters that aren't already taken by other books.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I can't see Emma Frost taking orders from anyone, and the teaser last issue seemed to indicate she'll take over the Hellfire Club, so I could see her gathering allies there (maybe even her own X-Men?). As for Exodus, he respects Magneto, but idk if he'd follow Polaris. That's a great bunch of characters though! I personally like Daken, so I wouldn't mind if he stayed, but I'm with you regarding Jimmy, Xorn + Gazing Nightshade, who are all pretty awful.

I really want Quicksilver b/c of his relationship to Magneto + Polaris (still waiting on Marvel to undo the retcon of them being unrelated), and he's a pretty powerful mutant to have around. Frenzy, because she's an ex-Acolyte, powerhouse, and woman of color. And Sunfire, whose disposition and fiery temper is kinda lovable. Can y'all even imagine the sass levels with Pietro, Shiro + Daken together? Lorna would have a tough time controlling them.

The potential relaunch makes me nervous too, b/c Bunn might exit. Sure, some of his content is lackluster, particularly the Venomverse nonsense, but when X-Men Blue is on point, it is GOOD. His run of Uncanny X-Men was one of the best X-Books of recent years too IMO. Besides, if other writers had control of this cast, they'll probably change up any developments and ignore any ongoing story arcs. The current X-Men editor prefers Emma + Erik as villains, and Polaris might be delegated to a team regardless of her leadership skills. If it were up to me, Bunn would be granted a rebranded title, with the O5 + Jimmy gone, and his choice of characters that aren't already taken by other books.
    Quicksilver could be interesting but not before Marvel undo what happened to him and Wanda in Axis lol. I agree with you it would be great if Bunn could choose his own team for the new relaunch.

But with the announcement of the Asgardians of the Galaxy, I'm not sure if Bunn will stay on an X-Title. I mean between ASOTG, the Deadpool Mini, Blue + his indie books that might be too much work for one single writer lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Quicksilver could be interesting but not before Marvel undo what happened to him and Wanda in Axis lol. I agree with you it would be great if Bunn could choose his own team for the new relaunch.

But with the announcement of the Asgardians of the Galaxy, I'm not sure if Bunn will stay on an X-Title. I mean between ASOTG, the Deadpool Mini, Blue + his indie books that might be too much work for one single writer lol.
    oh IF ONLY. It's honestly into extremes with him and Blue. It's either good or bad...no real middle ground. I'd be glad for a new writer.