Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

I thought it was the best issue so far – a real character study on Illyana. While reading it, I did wonder where Sam was and why Mystique was there. And was like, “Fantomex shouldn’t be there unless this takes place before Astonishing X-Men and when did Maggot come back to life?”

I just hope we’ll get to see Rahne confront Strong Guy in the real world.

I also hope that you guys’ theories that Dani is leading another team is true.

And Warlock’s “death” better be another misdirection. I didn’t read Wolverine Red or whatever but I knew Doug was in it and I didn’t like he’s new interpretation, so to hear that he might be dead again without Rahne seeing him on screen would be totally weak.

Oh… and this fake Kitty was way better than the “real” Kitty over in Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Bobby (and presumably Sam) quit the Avengers after No Surrender. Rogue officially left too to help Kitty at the School.
    Yeah, but I think that this might be set pre-No Surrender.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Could be. I also wonder if the second team might be more OG Hellions. I don't really get why Tran would assemble heroic teams.

And Warlock’s “death” better be another misdirection. I didn’t read Wolverine Red or whatever but I knew Doug was in it and I didn’t like he’s new interpretation, so to hear that he might be dead again without Rahne seeing him on screen would be totally weak.
    I agree, but unfortunately... wouldn't Lock's death totally explain Doug's situation.

But yes... it better be misdirection.

YES! I loved it. "I'm better at everything than you." Maybe my new favourite Kitty quote, and it's not even her.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Spectacular Member

I thought it was the best issue so far – a real character study on Illyana. While reading it, I did wonder where Sam was and why Mystique was there. And was like, “Fantomex shouldn’t be there unless this takes place before Astonishing X-Men and when did Maggot come back to life?”

I just hope we’ll get to see Rahne confront Strong Guy in the real world.

Maggott was resurrected during Necrosha , was confirmed to have stayed alive in the Hellfire Club Rave Party around the time of the aftermath of the death of Wolverine, and appeared at the Million Mutant March in Washington D.C. (in the same scene were Mondo, who later appeared in New Tian during Secret Empire, and Sunpyre, who was possibly resurrected by the Hand like her cousin Mariko was recently in OML)

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Tran didn't assemble the other team. Shan did.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by JDC001 View Post
    Maggott was resurrected during Necrosha , was confirmed to have stayed alive in the Hellfire Club Rave Party around the time of the aftermath of the death of Wolverine, and appeared at the Million Mutant March in Washington D.C. (in the same scene were Mondo, who later appeared in New Tian during Secret Empire, and Sunpyre, who was possibly resurrected by the Hand like her cousin Mariko was recently in OML)
    lol what .. what are you saying?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    It’s true , look at the crowd scene in Uncanny Xmen 600, where all of the characters in color are established characters, at the far left is an East Asian female who looks exactly like Sunpyre did at the time of her death (with black hair in a short page cut) and even has her signature flame aura. You can clearly see this in the printed version.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC001 View Post
    It’s true , look at the crowd scene in Uncanny Xmen 600, where all of the characters in color are established characters, at the far left is an East Asian female who looks exactly like Sunpyre did at the time of her death (with black hair in a short page cut) and even has her signature flame aura. You can clearly see this in the printed version.
    Wasn’t that a superhero costume party? Where people dressed up as heroes? I thought I remembered that. I may be wrong so I apologize if I am.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    It is true that Maggot has made many cameos (as in appearing in crowds) in books that are canon. But it is hard to determine if it is really canon or just easter egg jokes of the artist and writer.

A dead character who resurrected and belongs to the same generation of the New Mutants is Tarot, who was in Spiderman/Deadpool two years ago. But that book was a fill in issue written by the magician Penn from Penn and Teller. So I don't know if it's canon or not (I hope it's canon). She was behaving very out of character, basically like a Tarot themed Spiderman Z list villain

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    It is true that Maggot has made many cameos (as in appearing in crowds) in books that are canon. But it is hard to determine if it is really canon or just easter egg jokes of the artist and writer.

A dead character who resurrected and belongs to the same generation of the New Mutants is Tarot, who was in Spiderman/Deadpool two years ago. But that book was a fill in issue written by the magician Penn from Penn and Teller. So I don't know if it's canon or not (I hope it's canon). She was behaving very out of character, basically like a Tarot themed Spiderman Z list villain

Tarot is sorta known for her slipshod resurrection

BANNED

Mystique and Storm sitting there in sunglasses should've made Illyana think....wait...wha?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Mystique and Storm sitting there in sunglasses should've made Illyana think....wait...wha?
    maybe Mystique, but why Storm?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    maybe Mystique, but why Storm?
    As many funerals as she's gone to AND orated, plus it was someone she didn't know doesn't make sense.

Plus the All-Goddess Acolytes would tell you that Storm is immune to the sun and doesn't need no damn sunglasses her cat eyes have natural built in transition lenses

Plus the All-Goddess Acolytes would tell you that Storm is immune to the sun and doesn't need no damn sunglasses her cat eyes have natural built in transition lenses
    Bwahahahaha omg slain STAHP keep going

As many funerals as she's gone to AND orated, plus it was someone she didn't know doesn't make sense.

LOL at the last point. But as the first, Storm does know Rictor. They arent close by any means but he is a longtime X-ally and they lived together at the X-mansion. Her attending is out of respect and she wouldnt need to be close to him to do so. Considering she lives at the mansion, it makes more sense for her to attend with everyone than skipping out