Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

I thought this was a pretty good issue but I don't mind the Illyana focus so... But I agree with the disappointment re spoilers:
    the only acknowlegdment of Rahne and Guido's story (so far) being in a fake reality
    end of spoilers I'm also in love with Adam Gorham's style. Hope he sticks around in the X-Books

BANNED

Rahne and Guido got into it last issue when they were on the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Are you bloody serious? Where did Doug die?
    Well he got his neck sliced by some Evil Wolverine in "Weapon Lost" but i'm not sure if he is death.

Poor Kitty. I thought this issue portrayed her in a positive likeable light but it was all a dream. She really is still a piece of sh-t

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Nope, they are both boring. That's why they were killed off in the first place. They never bring back the boring ones, just ask Maggot or Wallflower.
    Wallflower got brought back......as a Bio-Sentinel...

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    I can’t believe Doug and Warlock were killed within a week of each other. And during Pride month.
    very upsetting. can't doug's TO infection just repair the damage?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I thought this issue was super smart.

Still has me curious as all hell about where Dani actually is, though - leading this other New Mutant team? I hope we get to see it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I thought this issue was super smart.

Still has me curious as all hell about where Dani actually is, though - leading this other New Mutant team? I hope we get to see it.
    I KNOW! This was even better than the 'Tales of Suspense/Skids fakeout death' twist.

And, Dani's tracking Tran's soul, so she's most likely leading the second team. Time to start speculating who's on her squad!!!

Although some had suspicions they managed to keep the mystery to the end.
    Rank 8 of 10.

spoilers:
    No wonder Karma has a second team. Since your enemy manages to compromise people and allies if the first team fall the second would be around to save the day. Warning the first team of the existence of the second would also be dangerous since the villain could discover and prepare in advance.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Knives; 06-13-2018 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I KNOW! This was even better than the 'Tales of Suspense/Skids fakeout death' twist.

And, Dani's tracking Tran's soul, so she's most likely leading the second team. Time to start speculating who's on her squad!!!
    Rosenberg has said that he's writing Siryn soon so she's probably here. She'd fit in with the whole death sense angle, as the Morrigan.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Rosenberg has said that he's writing Siryn soon so she's probably here. She'd fit in with the whole death sense angle, as the Morrigan.
    I wonder if we're going to have any of Dani's other former students on these teams. David's in already. Josh is off in XM:Blue. Maybe Nori?

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

Sunspot
    Cannonball (why waant he at the fake funeral?)
    Siryn
    Skids
    Hellion (unlikely but i want him to get some love)

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I don't think Dani is on the second team, why would she be on the B squad? My guess is that Karma sent Dani to confirm Tran was back before assembling this team and she ended up possessed by him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I don't think Dani is on the second team, why would she be on the B squad? My guess is that Karma sent Dani to confirm Tran was back before assembling this team and she ended up possessed by him.
    If Dani had her mutant powers then that would explain Illyana's vision as a manifestation of her fears by Dani/Tran.

I think that Illyana's team is the B-Team, or at least the public team while the other team is clandestine. Remember issue one when they were talking about why they were the ones selected by Karma, and how they weren't the first choices?