Default Is Superman's cape/outfit still indestructible?

Post-crisis, I know this has gone through different phases.

So, post-Rebirth, what is the status of his outfit and cape? Are they indestructible, highly damage-proof, or, plainly not?

Master Hero Vladimir

I'm not entirely sure. I do remember that Clark gave his Reborn suit to Lois in Man of Steel #6 (July 2018) and he said that the suit would protect her. I don't know if that statement was to be taken literally or just as a metaphor for Clark's love towards his family. It stands to reason that Superman has several backup suits, as a flashback in Superman #4 (October 2018) depicted him in his first Rebirth suit.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Nah he just got his cape and costume ripped up in the latest issue. It is definitely a highly resistant material if not protected by his aura though.

Does Superman even have an aura at this point? I've assumed at least since Infinite Crisis and Secret Origin that Superman's suit has been made out of the nigh-indestructible fabric of his Kryptonian blankets(putting aside the New 52 continuity where he had Jor-El's cape as his blanket and then the Kryptonian armor, of course).

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

The way his costume has been getting ripped, whatever material he uses would have to be in large supply. If it's not sewn up baby blankets then he might as well save that material for sentiment.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    The way his costume has been getting ripped, whatever material he uses would have to be in large supply. If it's not sewn up baby blankets then he might as well save that material for sentiment.
    If I had to make up a reason for always being able to repair the suit, I'd say he clones or replicates the unique fabric cells somehow.