So I've discovered Comicvine. A site that has all the appearances of every comics character ever (pretty much). It's very easy to go through and see what you've read from your favorite characters and what you haven't read and all that great stuff.

Well I've always been a big fan of Ted Kord and I realized there is a ton of stuff he's in that I don't own and haven't read. I've read his original run back in the Ditko days (in the Action Heroes Archives), the 80's run, JLI (even the Formally Known as and I can't Believe it's Not) , Extreme Justice, some Birds of Prey issues and even that L.A.W. Living Assault Weapons book (anyone remember that one with the Charlton characters?). Then I see that there's all these appearances that I'm sure he's in for a panel or two and doesn't have anything to do with the story. One part of my brain knows that, but another part wants to read every story he's in! My question is... is anyone else like that?

Now, with a character like Batman or Superman or someone like that it's next to impossible (although I'm sure there are people alive that have done that)... but if you have favorite characters that aren't on their level, a Booster Gold (another character I'm a big fan of) or an Adam Strange or whoever do you want to grab up all the stuff you can on them? On one hand there might be a panel or a line of dialogue that makes you happy, on the other hand they may just be a background character and a wast of time and money.