Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Default Brian Cunningham confirmed as Superman group editor

We already had an inkling of this, but now it's official: this puts him in charge of Man of Steel, Action Comics, Superman, Supergirl, Green Lanterns, Deathstroke, Suicide Squad, Teen Titans, Titans, and Doomsday Clock.
    Buh-bye

Huh. No idea those were under the Superman editorial. Deathstroke seems an odd fit but hey I’ve been loving it. Weird to see TT and Titans, I’d have thought those would be in the Batman group.

BANNED

You'd think Supersons would be under the banner...I mean, sure it's been demoted to a maxi-series, but we're still getting Jon and Damien content for at least another year

Quote Originally Posted by RepHope View Post
    Huh. No idea those were under the Superman editorial. Deathstroke seems an odd fit but hey I’ve been loving it. Weird to see TT and Titans, I’d have thought those would be in the Batman group.
    He was already the group editor of those books before the Superman stable.

That's a lot of books to oversee.

I'm happy with Cunningham overseeing the Superman titles. That's a lot of comics to oversee though, hope he can juggle all these comics.

Happy with how things have been going this far, so no complaints. I just wonder...I know he's got a lot on his plate already...but man, maybe make room for WW? She needs help, and I know it didn't help her much last time being in the Superman group, but that was the Berganza days, and she's been just as bad off if not worse under the same editor as the Bat-line.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El