It seems a lot of very recent developments at DC have met with universal raves from fans and comic sites alike.

Scott Snyder's Justice League and Brian Michael Bendis' Man of Steel have gotten almost widespread approval. Not just approval, actually, but enthusiastic cheers!

Coupled with Doomsday Clock (when it actually comes out) and the upcoming Batman/Catwoman wedding, it seems like DC's recent ventures have gotten tons of attention and accolades.

Now, since this is DiDio we're talking about, things could all go to hell in a nanosecond, but I think, for right now, things are looking pretty rosy. I'm just so glad the Bendis Superman didn't turn out to be another JMS debacle where he took over both Superman and Wonder Woman, didn't know what the hell he was doing with them, and had to be replaced/assisted within a few issues of each. Snyder's Justice League will be very fondly remembered, I predict.

If the stories about Grant Morrison on Green Lantern are true, that could also lift GL out of the midpack sales doldrums the franchise has been in for several years now.

So, take the poll and post your feelings as to how DC is doing at this point in time.