View Poll Results: Is DC knocking it out of the park right now?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

45 34.35%
  • NO! DC sucks or disappointing right now!

19 14.50%
  • NOT SURE! But I'm feeling confident about the current direction!

40 30.53%
  • NOT SURE! But I'm feeling skeptical about the current direction!

27 20.61%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I was reading Titans before most of the original characters were shipped off. It still wasn't my Titans because Donna and Garth just aren't written like themselves anymore. And poor Wally - talk about a complete destruction of one of the best heroes DC has ever had.

But honestly, between 52, Flashpoint, and Rebirth, I don't think even DC creators are sure what the history is with most of their characters. It's like being in 50 feet of water and trying to somehow touch the ground. There is just nothing to anchor on to anymore. "Let's just keep re-writing every character every 5 years and hope people will find something they like and keep buying the product."
    You are totally right, that's the real problem about DC. They've lost history and are costantly trying to chasing it without having a common thread or a clear idea of what you can use or where you want to arrive.
    For every character erased or rebooted in N52 it is a continuous attempt to rewrite the past without being able to use it, sadly most of my favorite characters are in this sitation.

How do we go from this?

DiNmsowXUAE3-iA.jpg

To This?

DiNm4XPXkAA8FE7.jpg
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics