Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    My problem with Sensation was it's anthology format, because it wasn't connected to continuity it seemed pointless. The next attempt should be the main Wonder Woman title's equal in importance and essential to following her adventures. Parallel stories interacting and crossing over while remaining distinct and carrying the ball forward is the way to go.
    Agree. I just want Diana to have two titles, so we don't get the dominance of one writer. Which was fine when it was Rucka (though some complained about one or the other of his twin storylines), but now that it's Robinson, I've just left the character completely, because I don't have another option.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I think Sensational Comic should cover more of her mythical elements and a few of the Wonder Woman family. Things like year one or godwatch should have been covered in sensational comics.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I think Sensational Comic should cover more of her mythical elements and a few of the Wonder Woman family. Things like year one or godwatch should have been covered in sensational comics.
    Interesting... I like Wonder Woman best when her mythological aspects are intertwined with her costumed villains (or Veronica Cale-type villains) and supporting characters and not just straight up mythology. This probably mostly because with Cheetah and Ares and Darkseid and First Born and now the Dark Gods being so prevalent in the most recent years, I'm ready for costumed villains to show up and be used. Story arcs for Doctor Cyber or Doris Zeul or Anton Unreal or The Mask or Superwoman, etc.

I can see a Donna Troy or Hippolyta arc for sure, if we ever get a great Donna Troy back (I'm not a fan of the current incarnation) or if Themyscira reveals itself to Man's World again. (Which I wish it would.)

If SC comes back, I'd like to see a Wonder Family or Team Wonder Woman, including:

Etta Candy
    Donna Troy
    Artemis
    Queen Desira of Venus (butterfly wings and laser guns)
    Jason
    Sargon the Sorcerer
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 06-14-2018 at 10:33 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Interesting... I like Wonder Woman best when her mythological aspects are intertwined with her costumed villains (or Veronica Cale-type villains) and supporting characters and not just straight up mythology. This probably mostly because with Cheetah and Ares and Darkseid and First Born and now the Dark Gods being so prevalent in the most recent years, I'm ready for costumed villains to show up and be used. Story arcs for Doctor Cyber or Doris Zeul or Anton Unreal or The Mask or Superwoman, etc.

I can see a Donna Troy or Hippolyta arc for sure, if we ever get a great Donna Troy back (I'm not a fan of the current incarnation) or if Themyscira reveals itself to Man's World again. (Which I wish it would.)
    I wouldn't mind that I mean a lot of Diana's rogue has worked with both costumed and mythical. I wonder what would be the first arc. I honestly wouldn't want it to be directly involved with the arc in the comic just yet depending on what's going on. But this doesn't mean it's a one-shot story. Just that certain elements aren't there. Like I want to go back to Zara or Blue Snowman. What was up with them. I hope we see them again

With the Wonder mythos as it is now, the first arc I would suggest for a relaunched Sensation Comics would be "Homecoming."

First off, I'd establish Diana, Steve, Etta, and ARGUS in their new fictional city. Diana's new "home" so to speak and in the grand tradition of Metropolis and Gotham.

Second, I'd have one (or some) of Diana's villains (someone[s] revamped/rebirthed and who we haven't seen for a while or in the DCU) have a nefarious reason for wanting to find and infiltrate Themyscira that gets Diana, Steve, Etta, and ARGUS involved. (I guess Jason can come along too, if he's still around post-Robinson.) Said villain(s) find a way to access Themyscira and Diana and team follow them to thwart their plans. The "Mcguffin" of once you leave the island you can never return gets lifted and Diana has an emotional reunion with Hippolyta, Phillipus, and others of her Amazon sisters. The villain(s) are incarcerated by Diana in the nearby archipelago, dubbed Transformation Island, that was until now used as a retreat for Amazons to challenge and grow in their own self-awareness, spirituality, self-actualization, and enlightenment. Now, undertaking an additional purpose of rehabilitating and helping villains, we meet the Amazonian doctors, healers, guards, and psychologists that will treat the villains.

Back on the mainland, the Amazon sisters who were transformed into Paramazons by Darkseid and Grail are healed through Amazon science, medicine, and the Purple Ray. A huge party is thrown to celebrate the return of the champion and Princess of the Amazons, as well as the sisters that were thought lost to Darkseid's will. Diana and Steve share a dance during the celebration, which is curiously observed by the other Amazons and Hippolyta, before having a quiet moment to themselves in the royal palace. Just as they're having an intimate moment and begin talking about their lives, admiration, and love for one another, they're interrupted when they witness a spaceship pod somehow pierce the veil and chaos storm that protects Themyscira from mortal and, typically, most technological detection.

Rushing to the spacecraft, Diana, Steve, Etta, Hippolyta, and a host of Amazons witness an extraterrestrial emerge wounded from the pod. Introducing herself as Lyannisinica and relating that she heard of Diana's bravery from No Justice and with the Star Sapphires from deep in space, she's come to enlist Diana's aid in helping her battle a vile and murderous cartel that has entered the universe from the breach in the Source Wall...
    Last edited by WonderScott; 06-15-2018 at 09:37 AM.

One thing I would love is if some of her villains live in her city. I mean both Superman and Batman have a lot fo their villains in their cities. I wonder should Barabra be able to change back and forth from Cheetah to Human?