Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    With RYV involved in this it’ll be such a missed opportunity if Mayday and Annie don’t get to interact in the story.
    I'm more interested in Mayday and RYV!MJ meeting, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yes!!!!!!!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Just trying to find Anya caaaaaauuuuse...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I hope she's in it, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'm here for the return of Ultimate Spider-Woman! YESSSSSSSS thank you! I can't wait to see how the reunion with her and Miles will turn out.

This whole event seems ripe for some great union and reunion interactions, Peter and Ben seeing each other for the first time since Clone Conspiracy, RYV MJ and everyone (although she's not new to the dimension hopping business), and I'm with people believing that secret Spider is gonna be current 616 Otto, so him and an alternate reality Superior will be very interesting to see to.

Honestly if the story is just 5 issues of these guys talking to each other, Ill be all for it. I'm just hoping whoever the antagonist(s) are, its just not the Inheritors again, I'd rather them go for someone new.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I'm here for the return of Ultimate Spider-Woman! YESSSSSSSS thank you! I can't wait to see how the reunion with her and Miles will turn out.

This whole event seems ripe for some great union and reunion interactions, Peter and Ben seeing each other for the first time since Clone Conspiracy, RYV MJ and everyone (although she's not new to the dimension hopping business), and I'm with people believing that secret Spider is gonna be current 616 Otto, so him and an alternate reality Superior will be very interesting to see to.

Honestly if the story is just 5 issues of these guys talking to each other, Ill be all for it. I'm just hoping whoever the antagonist(s) are, its just not the Inheritors again, I'd rather them go for someone new.
    I've actually seen a suggestion that the mysterious Spider might be Insomniac's Spider-Man, depending on if this is released around the time the game is.

I think going into it that a big part of this books appeal will lie in the character interactions/dynamics, so hopefully Gage will be able to do a good job of handling that and balancing it with whatever the main story impetus is.

That none of the Spider-MJs were significant in the original seems a lost opportunity.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I want to see Pavitr Prabhakar myself. But hey, I'm glad Mayday is here.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    That none of the Spider-MJs were significant in the original seems a lost opportunity.
    I would've been more surprised for a major relevant role for Mary Jane in a big Spider-Man storyline by that point.

But hey, remember how Jessica Drew punched out a Mary Jane from the Inheritors domain? That sure was fun...

I've actually seen a suggestion that the mysterious Spider might be Insomniac's Spider-Man, depending on if this is released around the time the game is.

I think going into it that a big part of this books appeal will lie in the character interactions/dynamics, so hopefully Gage will be able to do a good job of handling that and balancing it with whatever the main story impetus is.
    That could be possible, especially because Gage is also the lead writer of the main game. I feel like the first issue will come out either in October or November, after the 5 Edge Of preludes come out, while the game is coming out in September, so it leaves the story right in between that and Into The Spider-Verse.

Although, I wonder if they'd really make PS4 Peter a major character, just because it seems like he may not be different enough in comparison to 616 Peter, and this lineup we know so far is incredibly varied, each a different character with a different name, no other Peters. That's probably the reason why instead of Ultimate Peter or RYV Peter they have Jess and MJ, though I would be surprised if they don't show up at some point in the story.
    Last edited by Inversed; 06-08-2018 at 08:11 PM.

Hope this leads to a new 2099 series.

Wild guess: the blacked-out spider is actually Anya. It's in male form to deceive us, but they're gonna introduce her with the new costume and pretend no one has noticed that she already got a new one from the show and it's merchandise.

I'm not delusional or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Really bummed that Ultimate Jessica Drew is here and not Original Jess.
    Right? Why is she never included in any “events “???

Kaine is missing. Wonderhe will be fit in some part of this event, but my thought said he is not the black one.
    Last edited by Freddie; 06-08-2018 at 11:02 PM.

BANNED

This is great news. Mayday back in time for her 20th anniversary!

I knew this would be a mini-series of some kind...I thought it was too early in Spencer's run for a major event like this.

As for the missing Spiders (which would include RYV MJ's husband and daughter) maybe they've been abducted and not killed.

RYV MJ seems to be the go-to character for RYV's place in multiverse crossovers, as she was a major player in Venomverse also